Happy Bunny-Appreciation-Festival! (Easter) šŸ°

(I know Iā€™m a bit early, especially for people in different timezones, but I have basically no time later and it is my duty to make this thread.:triumph:)

No matter for what other reasons you do or donā€™t celebrate Easter, let us rejoice by the fact that it also has very rightfully become a festival to honor the greatest of animals: The :hearts:BUNNY!:hearts:
index
Clearly, because the bunny is so superior, made of a moving nose, fuzzy paws, long ears and lots of other, adorable features, it is the best of animals and truly deserving of its own festival.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31686-1372170883-279129e99689410f78cd692d0dc758545
In fact, even nature decides to honor the bunny at this time of the year by making all the flowers bloom again so that bunnies have a lot to nibble on cutely and the days warmer so that bunnies can enjoy being outside again.
f53b379d614c952379652481845ee850ZIgNu
So I hope you all have a happy Easter, use the free time to pet a bunny or two or fifty and have a great time!:blush::hugs:

tenorgiphy

8 Likes

Iā€™m living for this post.

2 Likes

I turned off the bunny skullsā€¦

2 Likes

As did I (because really, bunnies canā€™t possibly DIE, right? Theyā€™re immortal. They have to be!)

Have some more of these majestic creatures!:rabbit::hearts::rabbit::hearts::rabbit:
Bunnies!
6mYKz_s-200x150giphyanigif_enhanced-buzz-6846-1372172023-3201309210025-gifki-prikoly-om-nom-nom-kashamalasha-com

4 Likes

Happy Easter! :+1:

2 Likes

Happy Easter.

@sheba I take it you wonā€™t be heading here for a drink: About ā€” The Dead Rabbit

?

1 Like

Nope, I will just spend the whole day on The Daily Bunny. :blush:
Also while I approve of anything with ā€œBunnyā€/ā€œRabbitā€ in the name, the word ā€œDeadā€ should not be included.:cry:

Have a cartoon bunny that DOESNā€™T strike any nerves.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Angel is a jerk! But his heart is in the right place. Anatomically speaking.

1 Like

Donā€™t tell @Sheba that.

:rabbit:

I donā€™t know that series (game?) at all, so I donā€™t have any idea what you guys are talking about. :stuck_out_tongue: But bunnies are always right anyway, so I donā€™t care if other characters in that series think the bunny is a jerk.:triumph:

(Also I am happy this thread is now seemingly a thread about bunnies and not an Easter thread? Very good, the bunny takeover of the forum has begunā€¦:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:)

2 Likes