😻 Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!

I bet you didn’t know that August 17th was Black Cat Appreciation Day. Now, you do. :stuck_out_tongue:

In celebration of this awesome day, here is black compilation video.

Also, here is a pic of my very own black cat, Capone, when he was a kitten. (I really need to clean up one of his current pics. :sweat_smile: )

10 Likes

Tried several attempts to find a cool black cat GIF. This was the best I was able to come up with lol

7 Likes

I have 2 black cats, three if you count Lucky in GoW. One of my actual cats is fat and lazy, and the other is really loves my pillow, and is the skinniest cat in the house. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Salem is my spirit animal

7 Likes

I loved Salem. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

28685343_782246115306537_2339897804903677952_n
Salem is the best.

4 Likes

I had no clue that Black Cat Appreciation Day was a thing! I’ve got a white Ragdoll cat named Fluffy and a black cat named Midnight, so it’s the best of both worlds in my home. They’re quite the duo. Fluffy’s the more laid-back one, always flopping around. Midnight, on the other hand, lives up to his name; he’s a night prowler, always exploring. They both bring so much joy, and it’s wonderful to have a day to celebrate these beautiful black cats! Thanks for sharing, and I’ll definitely check out that compilation video.

1 Like

Thought this was “Black Cat Appreciation Day” thread?" :thinking:

Apologies if you are colour blind :stuck_out_tongue: