Happened Again

Does anyone see a problem here, this is the second time this has happened.

1 Like

Is this the only weapon you don’t own / one of the few weapons that you don’t own? If yes - then the game doesn’t really have too big of a pool of weapons to choose from, especially as the $$-only weapons available weekly in the shop are clearly not included in this new weapon offer.

2 Likes

I have a few that I don’t own.

At reset today, I had 2 weapons I didn’t own: the new event weapon and the new Mydnight epic weapon. The game picked the Mydnight weapon for me in the offer. The game had exactly 50% chance. A few weeks back, before Mydnight, some event weapon was the only weapon in the pool that I didn’t own - and it went into the offer - there was no other weapon from the game to choose from.

Check if these other weapons are not the $$-only weapons, and if they are even eligible for this offer.

1 Like

Weapons I still need.

I don’t mind, I just thought it odd that it’s the second time it’s happened to me :rofl:

Just RNG.
Out of those, Bear Totem, Bullroarer, Celestial Staff, Chain Flail, Crescendo, Deepstone, Skullblade & Wrenchmaster 5000 are $$-only weapons not in the pool for this new offer. They are only available in the weekly shop when their kingdom is the weekly kingdom. So, 8 out of 11 (12, if counting with the new event weapon) are not eligible.

2 Likes

Except they entirely do show up in Weapon Caches.

It was the only way I ever bothered to buy Crescendo and even then, I still don’t want this Crimson Insignia that’s staring at me right now.

1 Like

Ah. Then… again, just bad RNG…? I haven’t had any of those weapons appearing on my alt account in the weapons offer (where I miss 100% of the $$-only weapons), just the soulforge-eligible ones appeared ever since this new offer came to be.