GW fights aren't showing points (Fixed)

This was almost certainly an unintended side effect of the devs trying to improve guild wars.

1 Like

While there are still months old gamebreaking bugs unfixed around in this gamemode they supposedly tried to ‘improve’ ladder progression(and introduce new bugs with it) instead of fixing the mode…just because they still tinker around with it doesn’t mean they care about the mode.

same here. this is a particularly terrible bug in my opinion, please hot fix this week!

Easy ways to find your score after each battle:

click this:

gw2

Easy Display pops up with the information:

And you can also press this tab after each battle:

gw1

Find your name and wow, there is your score thus far:

This is not a game breaker, this is easily fixed, and will be, there is no reason for you to be so negative, rather than helpful.

1 Like

Just going by track record for fixing of GW bugs. And in what way should i be helpful here, do you want me to fix the bugs? Sorry i can’t.

3 Likes

Why? There are players who like GW better than the “other stuff”

1 Like

We are looking into this! :bird:

2 Likes

Has anyone lost a match and had the points display (or are they still not displayed despite a loss?)?

1 Like

@Rickygervais can you answer cyrups question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And just to be clear this appears to be visual only - the logs are showing the points received in the rewards match, and as others have commented the points are appearing in other locations of GW.

p.s Please stay on topic of Maxx’s thread. You can complain about us in other threads on the forums (this is for bug reports).

3 Likes

I have a really low level account in a random guild and just got destroyed by Krakens but points didn’t display

1 Like

This has been fixed with a push to the servers. please restart your game to see this change. :slight_smile:

5 Likes