GW error counts as loss

So this counted as a GW loss. Won the match and got stuck on this screen. No way to advance it

Guild wars has always unbalanced the game and favored the top. Now with all these bugs it is even worse.

Hopefully one day the get rid of it and add another mode that is fair to all guilds.

2 Likes

I have literally the same bug at this moment. I don’t even want to throw curses here and there. Are they resolving things like that in support tickets ?

Yes and no. You can’t get points back.

“Sorry for your loss. Here is some gold” is their answer.

More bugs with every update. Gotta love it.

2 Likes

Yes. I can only put ESC and go reatreat or switch off .exe

Same here. Did you also finish with a Krystenax cast?

1 Like

Ok, the board was frozen/bugged, but I was able to « cast » Famine without target and the game resolved.
So in the original post, try casting the Forest Guardian

I tried to cast another krystenax as I usually do in pvp (cast and match is won), but nothing response, not a single gem.

As stated above from other post, casting spell will fix it. It’s the whole board that freeze, everything is working fine. Don’t cast Krystenax (I assume any spells that required to choose gems on the board as well) though, or the whole game will freeze, with hard restart as the only way out.

And if you don’t have any spells available when this happened, you’re screwed. Still it can be avoided by not cast Krystenax as a finishing move.

Yesterday, after playing and winning TWO battles, I already had a loss (2/1) when I was about to start the third one. Finally I only played and won 4 times but I got a 4/1. First time it happens to me. Not cool.

2 Likes

I think we had a least 4 losses this week due to bugs. Good thing it’s only bracket 1. Glad to see we all have to encounter them to even the playing fields.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:One day it may be bug free.

I’ve had numerous problems with guild wars, wins that count as a loss, errors that cause a loss and crashes. I’ve accepted a while ago that these issues won’t ever be fixed so just have to accept it.

1 Like

Exact same happened to me today

1 Like

same thing happened to me today.

same here exactly