Guilds and Botting

Grats to Ricky then :slight_smile:

No. Just had a free week :smiley: No time getting #1 lol :smiley:

Anyone going to pick it up?

My friends will. See you at the top Truxton!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Good luck to anyone who tries.

Truxton on PvP…

2 Likes

Robert - Weightlifting, steak loving, ass licking son of… Truxton? :slight_smile:

I will not try for sure…
I heard it is not too tasty…

Never had steak? Shameful!

More like brother or friend of truxton

2 Likes

But who is who?
I dont want to jump into wrong conclusions :wink:

I think you already have! :scream:

Just wanted to ask. Why does bernie have over 1200 victories and he’s 4th? I get that doing 1 trophies gets you there, but what’s the purpose? If he tried just a little, he’d be 1st…

The time saved doing 1 trophy matches must not make up for the shortfall in pvp points

We had someone on pc side that did that same exact thing for awhile and they never got first. That’s an insane amount of gold though. The #1 player usually had around 750 fights played to the player that had like 1400 fights played and was #4.

I must confess, I have never understood people who play a game and then have to cheat (which is what botting is) their way through it! It seems to happen with all games as well. My argument is if you don’t have time or don’t want to learn the game then don’t play it. If you can’t collect tribute every hour then tough luck! Collect it when you can. It’s just a game - albeit a very enjoyable one.

Thank you to all the honest players and to the devs for doing all they can to keep the game clean! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can see the fun in writing a bot, and I’ve seen some good gem matching bots. But releasing them to script kiddies is boring and wrong.

True Taylsa13 true :slight_smile:

So after last week botter was banned, we are still yet to have any action taken to the guild that that was involved.

We can see here, that you yourself @Sirrian have said this is your policy. Yet no action has been taken.
How can you explain this?
I can’t see this point in making rules and policies if that are not going to be followed by our own developers. All we want is a clean and fun experience but to go back on your word doesn’t isn’t the right thing to do.

Please feel free to point out what im missing because all im seeing is false promises and at the moment there is no repercussions for a guild to have involvement with a botter. I expect that every guild and every player is treated equally.

TL:DR If you make a policy, FOLLOW IT…

2 Likes

It is not the first time someone is banned for botting. Do you have any particular problem with us?

Three things I would like to make clear.

• The trophies he has made during the 3 weeks he hs spent in our guils have been deducted from our total of trophies.

• We didn’t ask for any particular favour. We have exchanged some PM with Sirrian and Nimhain on that occasion. Here is a copy of the one I sent them :

Sirrian / Nimhain,

xxxxx assures us that he has not cheated and not been using bots. Could you give us a little more information about what your servers have detected? Is it abslutely sure that he is lying and that there can be no mistake?

If so, he still appears in our rooster. Will his account be deleted or do we have to kick him?

Our guild totals still take into account his trophies and contributions. Are they going to be removed and to what extent (what he did last week or everything he did since he joined)?

Thanks in advance.

I am grateful the devs have chosen not to give us any gold penalties but we didn’t ask anything, as far as I know.

• Even without him, we would still have finished 1st last week, as we are doing every week… except this week obviously. :slight_smile:
1 Like

#nothingofvaluetoadd

10 Likes

@lyya those are hens, not roosters. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes