Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

So we can win every GW match without much of a challenge? Is that what you want?

1 Like

Personally (and these are my own thought and opinions) I would like to see defense teams have some kind of incentive to vary each week at least, and not just be grief-of-the-month/week/day teams. While making them adhere to the War’s colour would possibly do this, it would likely make fights easier, and I don’t think it would be addressing the cause of the issue.

I think the underlying reason for the “defense must use the day’s colour” argument is more to do with the tendency of players to use the grief-iest team possible on defense in the hopes of knocking a few points off of the attacker. I agree that the difficulty that GW brought is good and should stay, but it needs to come in a form of something other than “who can make the grief-iest defense team”. Maybe a rework of the scoring system would work better?

4 Likes

Will you still be singing the same tune once you get the full console experience? @Eika
Lol, wasn’t really a question either. :wink:

No offense intended to any PC mobile player but both versions of your game are easy and tbh mobile version is a joke its that easy. So yes I would probably be thinking the same way as u @Eika if I didn’t no what was headed your way.
Truthfully I can’t wait for it to arrive and have already stopped playing mobile version even in gw. PC all the way with 4x.

Hoping devs can reward players for colour defense teams tbh. No originality these days from anybody. Part of the reason why I was so bored… Not calling for a nerf

@Vangor has played on both PC and console, he says its not much difference? Console has the bugged Justice tho…

1 Like

Lol
10 character

So why would our friend @Vangor lie to us?

1 Like

But I obviously am right??
At the end of the day its only my opinion. We all have them just like we all have something else.

2 Likes

To be clear @Eika and @death i never said they were the same. In fact i always said the opposite that they were very different.

I also said however that i have yet to see these infiniloop and skyfall matches that others have posted videos of. To be entirely fair tho i have only been playing on ps4 for about a month.

3 Likes

You have been playing on console for a month without seeing much? How is that possible?

The low level experience may be different (at least as far as the Justice League goes). The skydrop thing is probably overblown. Or Vangor isn’t very observant when he plays. Could be either. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m in the “wish it wasn’t down” camp, but I fully realize why this step was taken.

I do have some concerns very similar to @Drathas’, but I’ve always been a part of the “wait and see” party, so hopefully actual improvements are implemented and it’s not just transformed into easy mode.

4 Likes

Very true brudda

2 Likes

On mobile today I noted 2x vertical cascades of 7 skulls each in a single column… Coincidence or conspiracy…
Dun dun dun

Hrmmm… I was under the impression that kinda stuff only happened on console…

Also my TDS resurrected thrice in one battle today… I thought that only happened for the ai

Who knows anymore. When true RNG is put into doubt repeatedly everything becomes eyebrow raising. Like pulling 97 corrupted urska out of 300 event keys…

I like some of the ideas that has come up.

Like if we could play ALL guild war battles on day 1 (but still counted on each day) thats kinda Just a reverse of how it works now, when you Can play all battles at last day (but only last day count)…

Or that it could be different set up on defence each day, that bonus change and makes defence harder.

BUT, a fresh one, how about not have GW every week?!
Maybe every second week, with a New contest 1 week (like the weekly events could be one week bether rewards and a choice between gold, cards, souls and XP. Also give a bit more to those most active on this one) and maybe a guild war look a like the 4th week. Like if there was 5 bosses that needed every members atention to defeat and with rewards and difficulty based on guild strenght?! and with rewards of a free choice between souls, gold and XP…
About every members atention, ofc if ppl have been offline for lets say 2days, it should be based on active players…

Also, GW rewards could need an upgrade based on promotion each week, maybe bether and bether rewards the higher tier. BUT also some kind of adjustment so guilds cant benefit to much if get demotion/promotion every second week…

Last from me at this point, as ppl has Said already, its often the hardest enemies on try 1, should change around or be based on a different set up some how…

Might be hopeless, but hey :sweat_smile:

Wolfy the wolf

1 Like

Why are you changing it. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

Thank you for the time off in GW, much appreciated.
There are a few things that I would like to say for game improvement.
I’ve come to realize that the opponents that I fight seems fixed.
It doesn’t matter if I fight them in PvP (both ranked or unranked), Arena and even in GW.
How can I get them shuffle so that I don’t fight the same opponent especially in GW.

Furthermore, Most Defend Team is using the same team (1st troop could be different), Val, Justice and Queen Mab.
It is not fair to those who fight in GW and PVP when you don’t have 1 trophy per fight for exploring the Kingdom.
You have to understand that all Guild has a minimum of trophy to meet and maintain their position in PS4 ranking,
Many players complaint that they find it very hard to win trophy in PvP and GW.
Please have your developer think about it more because you will lose more and more players and get no more interest to play GW when they have to pay resources every week and no winning return.

Please consider GW option to take a different opponent like in PvP, maybe to pay 10 or 15 gems to choose a different opponent.
Or make the color day both sides must use that color of the day (even kingdom) on their Defend and Attack team.

When Attackers see all the Defend team are using the same setting (Val, Justice and Queen Mab), so that the attackers can’t win the match, it is pathetic already and getting OLD in PvP long time ago and now even extented into GW, it is just sad and pathetic for both new players and end game players.
It is like robot set up playing, no more fun and creation.
Or you have to nerf ALL troops in Kingdom Guardian, they are overpower and no need to be trait fully to take out the attackers in less than 5 turns.
I’ve seen players leaving this game because they hate GW and PvP.
Who want to go into a game and get spank with no fun?
If you ask me, I wouldn’t and would you like to get spank when you play a game not even like a game anymore?
That’s just my 2 cents, you can certainly not pay me any attention but it is a danger sign for your game period.
Make the color day worth to pay on both sides, like if you set the color day with color troop you get more points to fight and defend.
If you fight the color day and the opponent didn’t set that color of the day, the attacker will be getting more points for that fight.
Also if you use that color of the day, you should be getting double rewards in other area, so that people will make more creative teams of each color and have more fun than just using the same team after GW day is done.
That’s just my 2 cents and hopefully you will get some new ideas to have something amazing coming in the next 2 weeks.
Thank you so much for your help and please have a nice day!
Mikri =)

He’s level 70 or was when he was looking for a guild a week or two ago. unfortunately he hasn’t had too much experience in the higher reaches of the game. Unless he’s kept it quiet. Which I very much doubt!

What is that supposed to mean? Am i a bit chatty? Lol

I am level 118 now i believe and i fought GW in bracket 2 last week and only fight theb3 trophy fights except the occasion when a revenge is available. Most of those 3 trophy fights are against teams scored at 8k-9.5k so i am seeing the same teams you all are.

Again i am not saying there is no problem… But i can only report what i see and to this point i dont see what all the fuss is about… Yeah i lose about 1 out of every 6 or 7 battles in pvp but that is to be expected when i am punching so far abive my weight class…