Guild Wars - Sneak Peek III

i think that cannot be right - as it would be extremely unfair towards older players vs new, also would support underdevelopping the account , ppl might not even want to ascend their units in the end(not wanting to buy extra copies is bad for the marcet), such mechanic seem totally against the flow of this game development

i think points offered will depend rather on enemy ranking, maybe your ranking, your team colors but not your team score - probably not even enemy team score otherwise ppl would set a low team score guilld war defense teams to simply dont let other guillds get enough points (and it would couse a tone of frustration when ppl compare what enemy RNG offered them to fight and why they both won with perfect color team but got different points for it? - remmember you cannot choose enemy you are fighting)

@Sirrian gave a hint about it , so it seems those emblems arent final dont worry =D

[details=and yeah im not OCD but i still hope it will turn out as something like this]

[/details]

1 Like

Broadly agree with @DonBoba here… though I’d add GW is likely to be a very attractive feature to bring in new players and set them the goal of getting to the mid-game to participate…

1 Like

great update, i like all of it
i like the energy shown on top too!

a small suggestion:

please add an image of my guild war rank to this “Attack!” screen - its just for motivation and mood improvement, ppl who got most points last week and got a better rank should enjoy seeing their rank on them while they fight =)
(also it would help them realise their rank to remmember to set their guild defense accordingly next time)

oh, another suggestion and i forgot to pin @Sirrian for the two above…

its important, about guild war ranking rewards:

please dont continue the current pattern of fixed amount of guilds(players) rewarded - make it reward a % of population who participate instead

its the same with the pvp ranking rewards - at first when new pvp system came out the ranking rewards were fine coz it was less ppl and less competition, but now game population grew so much that there is so many ppl participating that WHOLE ranking table rewards very small % of ppl, im not saying top 5 should be stretched but at least the couple of last table rewards could be stretched to a % of population? not a top 1000 please - please at least organise it better for guild war ranking reward table? otherwise the whole game mode will become a system only for selected elite (like the pvp ranking system became only for the selected nolifers - please dont be mad on me for calling it that way, you know it very well how much time it takes! )

1 Like

Better make like this.
Monday - 0 points to attack
tuesday 10 points
wednesday - 5 points
thursday -5 points
friday - 5 points
saturday -5 points
sunday 0 points.

because forcing player to play on last day is bad thing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone in this thread is honestly too well-behaved. Let’s start a riot. Someone find something we can debate about stat.

5 Likes

Did you notice that results have your picture for icon?

4 Likes

That looks more like a panther or lioness to me. Could be the pink panther.

A wolf would have made sense though, a missed opportunity Devs. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought in Guild Wars that when you beat a daily guild, their members would be forced to join your guild or have Gow uninstalled from their device and their accounts deleted! What is this softcore bs of losing points? A real Guild Wars should have real consequences! Bring back account termination; make Guild Wars mean something!

That good, @HKdirewolf? :wink:

6 Likes

My god man, now you’re onto something. How about a way to bet real money on the wars as well?

I want to see this implemented immediately. I will be back in 3 days and nights time. Make it happen Devs.

2 Likes

Draft Kings of War

Devs can release the Daily Matchups a day in advance and players can place wagers on whom they think will win the daily battles. Over an under on battles won that week, over and under on number of guild members that actually participate in a given week, and of course betting on who will dominate the Weekly War!!

It’s time for the next update, GoW: Vegas Baby! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I’m not keen on a system that almost forces people to play on Sunday. Many upper-echelon guilds, including mine, already ask for all specified guild quotas to be completed by Saturday, giving people who want Sunday off a fair opportunity to buy their level 6 guild chests. The idea suggested above to double-up the guild wars matches on Tuesday sounds like an excellent alternative.

6 Likes

Or use Sunday as the rest day for recruiting etc, and have Monday as a regular Guild Wars day. It’s probably easier to code than doubling up on only one day of the week.

Are you guys serious? How long does it actually take you to complete 5 matches? 15 minutes?

Are you not going to collect ANY tributes on Sunday?

2 Likes

Here’s my proposal:

Each guild wagers a troop, legendary and above and the winner gets the wagered troop.

As there is real money involved in this game. That could easy be considered Gambling and highly illegal unless expressly sanction by your particular government.

Even games like MtG had to back down from “ante” in the early 90s

If we don’t tell no one, it wont be ilegal :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

That’s a double negative.

Er, yes it still would.

In any case it would still be rubbish. No thanks.

lol guys dont you tell when someone says a joke? :laughing:

5 Likes

:laughing: That’s what I was thinking. I mean I know it’s hard to tell who is joking on the internet, but really?

4 Likes