Guild Wars - Sneak Peek I

It would have to be something like that. Too much stuff is already tied to guilds, and that’s before Guild Wars is even here.

That’s fine. My point was simply that I don’t want crafting tied to a group activity. If they give crafting tokens for how many guild battles I individually win, that’s cool. (Just as an example)

2 Likes

I could see them giving bonus seals based on your guild ranking then enabling you to spend seals to get some of the crafting pieces you need. (Or some other new currency.)

I think it would probably make more sense to just have certain pieces be a random drop only available in Guild Wars. That would be really easy to design around if there’s a hard cap to the number of guild wars per week.

That would be an interesting way to do it. It’s controlled by your own activity, and it encourages you to participate in Guild Wars.

The problem is unless you yourself are rank 1 or 2 in your guild, you have no control over whether or not you’re participating, short of just leaving your guild and finding a new one. And they’ve already said they want Guild Wars to promote camaraderie and unity.

Hmm, valid point. Although, they wouldn’t have to limit it to just being obtained from that mode.

Yes. You could grind every Mythic as they came out and still miss all of the old ones that you don’t have.

Since once a month a new mythic is released and it is the only one you can get that week, why not do the same with 1 older mythic being the only one available for a week. Then they would be in a rotation and everyone would eventually have another chance at them.

I would love this, but given what happened to former glory purchases (like imps and weapons) I don’t think this will happen

I changed my mind, I think it’s just too early to say. It seems like they haven’t even had time to think about it yet. Sirrian just said it’s on his radar now, but that’s nothing concrete.

I mean it really is anyone’s guess.

1 Like

Next thing you’ll be claiming the AI cheats…

Because miserable people want everyone else to feel miserable, too. They’re little bags of emotionaly damaged goods who would rather bring everyone else down to their level than put in the work to make their own lives better; basically they’re lazy psychos.

4 Likes

Don’t hold back, Ogunther. Tell us how you really feel. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I mean… yeah. We could go down that road and have an endless back and forth about “lazy psychos” or “entitled basement dwellers whose only sense of accomplishment comes from hoarding pixels in a freemium match 3 game.”

I wasn’t talking to you and I’d ask you don’t talk to me.

4 Likes

Sigh did I just read through 50 comments for half of them to be people lashing out at everything … yes, I did. Why do I have to do this?

2 Likes

Sheer curiosity? :smiley:

I think there will be zero penalty for entering guild wars and doing poorly. The registration requirement is simply to filter out inactive guilds, and possibly reduce stress on the servers, kind of like the guild seals needing to be collected.

Better than crybabies whose only sense of accomplishment is whining and complaining about “some people have everything and i have nothing… Poor widdow ol me”

Heres an idea… Build a bridge and GET OVER IT!

2 Likes

He’s not worth your time, @Vangor ; if he wants to be all piss and vinegar, let him sit in it all by himself. :slight_smile:

1 Like