Guild Wars Penalty

Yet you went ahead and did anyway lol. I’ve not seen those comments for a while now.

That was a lame attempt at sarcasm by me. I don’t think anyone is actually doing that.

I probably should have just left that out or edited it out.

Not really worth the laugh when I think about it.

I used Mixer when I first joined my guild. Had someone ask me what move I was going to do and why. They also asked me what troop I should use and when. Basically, they showed me how troops work together. Did they play for me? No. Did they tell me what moves to make? No. Did they make me a better player? Yes. Did I learn that some of the things I was doing was actually extending the fight and costing me points? Yes.

5 Likes

No.

Next question?

1 Like

This game already trying to mentally train everyone that missing a day of playing will be drastic.

If someone chooses to not play gems for a day or two they should not be penalized.

Sorry I didn’t detect the sarcasm lol, I would have thought it was funny then! Actually, I’ve got a feeling that you and I are/were in the same guild.

1 Like

Honestly upon further reflection (and seeing some more responses) I think it works fine as-is. It is not the game’s job to enforce guild requirements.

Some guilds won’t feel this is a problem. They should be able to exist. Other guilds might decide they want to be so competitive this is unforgivable. They can choose to eject members for it.

If you are in a guild that allows it and you don’t like that, I think it’s fair that your choices are “learn to deal with it” or “find a guild that suits your fancy”. I think this is fine. I know there is motivation to stay in a guild because you like the people, but this is one of the downsides of GoW chat being your only means of communication. Get in touch via Discord, or Telegram, or some other external app. I’m still in contact with some people in my original guild. There were no hard feelings when I left. If there will be hard feelings when you leave, odds are you weren’t the kind of friends you think.

1 Like