Guild Wars - (Mini) Sneak Peek IV

Oh man, I love Taxas BBQ SO much! Creamed corn changed my life forever.

3 Likes

It’s hard to beat a good Texas Brisket… your making me hungry @Sirrian!!! :wink:

1 Like

Yipes! I’m very impressed you didn’t punch anyone. I’ve got my fingers crossed your return flights are much less…soul destroying.

1 Like

I would have stripped their flesh. Pre-nerf style of course.

3 Likes

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered before but, will this update come with a better way to communicate with your guild members?

Yeesh, what is with this LAX hate? It’s a perfectly fine airport. There are better airports but there are plenty of worse ones. I’ll take LAX over Dallas anyday, or Newark. La Guardia is a toss-up.

Wow.
I learned my Sydney lesson too, domestic and international terminal are two entirely separate air ports on opposites sides of town. Thank god for virgin mechanical delays, that extra hour let me and my luggage make my flight.

Yeah but Rain Man said that QANTAS never crashed…

1 Like

@Sirrian i have a small request - make it 5/5 4/5 0/5
not 5/0 4/1 0/5 respectively

• if someone use the “skip war” option or not is totally irrelevant, and the current display is confusing, there is no legend saying the energy on left or right side of a “/” are the used ones, showing the max of /5 as a static would make much more sense explaining how the guild war work and how ppl performed
2 Likes

How about (5) 638
(5) is how many wins that round, 638 is how many points won that round.

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain sneak preview and international travel advice!

Air new Zealand is nice, despite being kiwis. Never understood the dislike, but super cheap new Zealand beer prices seems to be a reason.
Auckland international is a small, beautiful modern clean terminal. No getting lost or long lines there.

Plane was nice, built in screens on the backs of seats. And most importantly, you can order all the free booze you want right from the screen!
Bombay Gin, Shwepps tonic water, and lime. 3 little clicks. Then they had two new Zealand beers I had to try. And how could I not sample all the varieties of new Zealand wine for free? Oh had movies too.
Then I woke up in San Francisco lol

1 Like

thats even better :slight_smile: like :+1:

1 Like

I wonder if that is an Australian thing. If it were written 5-0 4-1 0-5 I would have understood perfectly, since US sports reporting uses the format “wins hyphen losses” pretty much across the board, while slashes almost never show up.

3 Likes

5/5 would be used, in my mind to show PROGRESS, regardless of wins and losses

You have completed 3/5 battles today. Lose next two and it would read 5/5.

BUT if you are trying to show WINS vs LOSSES then it should read

Today I went 5-0, or 3-2, 4-1, etc. With WINS coming before the hyphen and LOSSES after.

Of course, that could be a purely American mechanic, in which case pardon my international ignorance! :wink:

7 Likes

You can count Norwegians as users of that mechanic too

But why bother keeping track of individual unused battles in a guild screen?

First number for wins second for lost. Whether it is / or - its irelevant.

Win/loss/points per round and you have a deal!

Can’t wait for this to roll out!

Keep the new content coming!!
Love the game you guys have created

Not difficult to read those. Each set or dashes are for each day of the week, or for each guild you’re meant to fight. I’m sure details are there when you click on the player’s.