Guild Wars is not working today

Birch have daily players like others top guilds. Not less, not more. We in Thieves also had players who still have not made one single fight this week.

1 Like

I’m glad you guys were able to take second! We only had around 24-5 players last week… I was out too, well 25 if you count the spouse (playing on behalf with limited Gems knowledge). As long as we have 26 active players your going had a bit harder time with 2nd. Heck with only 27 briefly took 1st 3x times this week.

We had 21 last week!

We beat you head to head this week as well

Do you ever think before you speak?

There is clearly an issue here but instead of contributing you use it as an excuse to gloat? Luckily there are not many that listen to you.

2 Likes

You took 1st 3 times because you were playing easy guild and we were playing top guilds like thieves and the assassins! You saw what happened when you had to play us! Thieves took a big lead and you took a beating! I guess indirectly we helped thieves!

1 Like

Robert, Robert…you are banned from this forum…you shouldnt even write anything here under this false name…

If the fact Thieves finish 1st every week is a concern for you, then just try to improve and beat us… you have good players in Birch, Im sure you can do it…its just you dont really want it.

1 Like

We started week with only 26 and we been lucky 3 players finally did their match yesterday, right now we still got 3 who didin’t do yesterday battles and 1 who didin’t play at all

We have several that did not do their battle yesterday and a few that have not played at all! Hard to play when it’s broke!

Yup and i really don’t think it’s gonna be fix before monday, unless the next day reset fix it by itself

And again i doubt it will happen cause we don’t see any timer anywhere

Getting popcorn ready. :joy:

4 Likes

Man, every guilds have the same problems as you. Its for everybody the same story… after 4 days, you were 100k points behind us like every weeks…GW bugs or not…

It does matter who you play the first 4 days! Maybe our last two are easier and maybe other guilds have harder matches left plus some do matches at end of week

All of this does not matter! I spent resources to max my sentinels for 6 days not 4…so if we lose fair and square so be it! This crap is not fair and square!

Well i guess everyone fighting same justice league every day, the only matter is who is lucky enough to finish them without been stuck in the loop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “Maybe world” is for all guilds…just do your GW battles every days, or at least more regularly like its meant to be done…After 4 days, you are 63k points behind rank 3. That is HUGE! The top 3 guilds also suffered from this bug…just accept this 4th rank and try to do better next week.

2 Likes

All the problems with this game is making people quit it so to say screw you better luck next time does not cut it! If the Devs don’t fix this more will quit! You think it won’t effect you but it will when you try to do a guild war and there is no one to play against!

1 Like

Well no enemy to kill we still finish first and win 1500 gems easy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s the thing Trux… we are getting better every week where GoT has been at same lvl every week. GG getting first every week but won’t last. We had a lock on 2 with ppl playing today and tomorrow. We will take what is given this week but just know… we are coming. Have a nice day. :v:

I understand you, I was also not happy to not be able to do my GW battles! I like them! But if it had concerned only one guild then yes, not fair! But it is for all guild the same story.
Who knows, perhaps tomorrow we will have a good surprise and have GW available again…