Guild Wars - First Day Delayed a few hours! (27th June)

PC/Mobile is complete.
The “delay” message will still display for an hour or so, unless I can figure out how to turn it off (it will auto-turn off about 90 min’s from now)

Xbox/PS4 will be another hour or so.

6 Likes

Ok, not yet since I got a won as a loss.

We should just all skip the whole week so they can take their time and fix it right, anyone else agree?

i think its better if they try to fix it today and let us play - if more bugs occur this week they wil;l be more prepared for next week (count it as this week a beta test for the fix)

if they fix it but we wont play, some bugs that arent fixed may show up next week

but besides to that i wouldnt mind having a break off gw, i just dont think its worth it

Guild wars is up on Xbox but isn’t working properly
I just completed my first battle and had a decisive victory, received 0 victory points and it was registered as a loss in the results

it should be back up and working now

@Wrathchild_D you might want to let our customer support know about that.

If it does get up and running I wonder what defense it will set for me as we we’re not involved this week, looks like I’ll be a easy win. 4 giants set for pvp.

Can anyone on PS4 tell me if nemesis was put back into bracket 1? Thanks

Nemesis is in bracket 1.

3 Likes

You guys rock, thank u, enjoy beating me today whoever got us

1 Like

Support can’t fix gw losses, or is it new that they can?

Xbox chat is full of people like me that was given a loss for first gw battle after a victory.

Not that it’ll keep me from the 1500, but it seems especially bad this time.

Is it? I am from Nemesis and GW are still disabled.

Gold donation doesn’t work either

Finally someone else from our guild commenting, keep us posted, thx

Heh… My GW def teams were reset overnight to my pvp def (lv1 orc veteran x4) got 4 GW def losses… Whatever… Pointless to complain i guess

1 Like

Its up and I finally lost twice, I have been waited for this day since the GW started! I am so lucky!

2 Likes

:poop: that is all.

Ur back champ! :open_mouth:

Guild donations are broke on xbox one.