Adding this to your page

3 Likes

Thanks for the compilation!

2 Likes

I second Tacet’s thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for making this thread! :wink: A few questions, though:

This question confused me because of this:

1. Not sure why that earn in on the first question I quoted, based on the 2nd quote.

2. So, by the 1st quote, should I assume that I get a few points even if I lose when attacking? (Maybe this could be added to the FAQ)

3. “When attacking, this is the case” also confused me. Maybe it’d be better worded as: “The attacking team does earn less points if it’s missing troops at the end of the battle”? Because there are defend teams “when [you’re] attacking” as well, it’s just not your team.

Just making sure - Will Hero be able to be used and counted correctly on an offense team?

In theory yes, it’s based on the weapon rather than the hero, so hopefully the bugs we’ve been having with events won’t affect it. But use with caution, no actual dev comment on this yet. (I’ll add the Q to the OP in a minute)[quote=“MakoSipper, post:5, topic:23038”]

1. Not sure why that earn in on the first question I quoted, based on the 2nd quote.

2. “When attacking, this is the case” also confused me. Maybe it’d be better worded as: “The attacking team does earn less points if it’s missing troops at the end of the battle”? Because there are defend teams “when [you’re] attacking” as well, it’s just not your team.
    [/quote]

Apologies, some of the questions I copy pasted from some of the other threads. (which is where the “When attacking, this is the case” comes from) I’ll clean them up a bit.

So yes, you still gain some (albeit a lot less) points when you lose while attacking. I’ll add it to the FAQ.

2 Likes

Awesome! =) Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks @Ozball - I want to use my soul blade for my yellow team.

Just to reiterate, we don’t know for sure yet that it will work. We’re just assuming it will :wink:

Thank you, Ozball. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be accepting my invitation to math society from 1PM to 8 PM today.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I realise the list is getting kinda long now, I’ll try and categorise the questions into topics later this evening or tomorrow for easier reading.

1 Like

Apologies if I’ve missed this elsewhere but does anyone know why in the rewards tab it says “no daily rewards are active”?

My guess is that it’s related to the XP bonus for winning a day’s war against another guild. So my assumption would be that you should see something there tomorrow, assuming your guild wins it’s Day 1 war.

Source:

2 Likes

Maybe a stupid question, but if one click on skip this guild, do we get the opportunity to fight the guild again later in the week?

Nope. Once you’ve skipped you can’t go back.

Source:

3 Likes

Is it true that one can do all the 30 battles on a Sunday?

Yup. (But the winner of each war is decided after the day finishes for the daily rewards sake)

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks! :slight_smile: