Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

Hey everyone,

I have some good news and some bad news. With that in mind, like ripping off a band-aid, I will tell you the bad news first.

Guild Wars has been delayed another two weeks and will release on the 24th of April. Any guilds already registered are automatically down for the next war. We have decided to do this in order to iron out a few last minute bugs that have popped up and to make sure our first Guild War doesn’t start or end over the Easter Holiday period, which will ensure all of our team is on hand to make it run as smoothly as possible.

Now, because we have had to push Guild Wars back we have decided to make some long requested changes in the interim.

These changes are as follows:

• On Monday the 10th runic traitstones will be added to legendary tasks! They will not be replacing minor traitstones, but they will be made available.
  • Defense pools will be made bigger for PVP. This means there will be more variety in the players and teams you choose to fight.
  • Random traitstones will now be awarded for PVP. This means that you won’t be collecting all of the same Whitehelm traitstones!
  • Lastly but not leastly, on Monday the 17th we will be releasing three new hero classes. These will be Deathknight, Titan and Oracle.
49 Likes

Wooo! The Good, The Bad, and the SaltyPatra!

Sucks that Guild Wars will be delayed… but new stuff and QoLs make up for it! (And yeah, better to have people on hand for when GW goes live)

6 Likes

Oh blast! I should have named this thread that.

6 Likes

I’m ok with this. It’s actually just whetting appetite for all of us

1 Like

So just a bit over a week now to make the Titan class and its weapon somewhat useful, for the love of Jarl, please…

Does this mean we will not return to having revenge battles take place in one’s home kingdom? That was great for targeting specific arcanes, and there was a greater variety of home kingdoms as a result.

Well finally will i have something useful with Jotnar AND Jarl in a decent team

@Saltypatra any info when console will get the new classes?

2 Likes

I like the cut of your jib, @Saltypatra. You smack us with the bad news and then immediately offer us a soothing balm of requested features to ease the pain before we have time to even feel the burn.

11 Likes

This was my plan! Off comes the ban-aid then comes the lure of new hero classes and runic traitstones in legendary tasks.

@Rickygervais these changes will hit console in the next update.

6 Likes

And when is the next console update? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Last they said it was still in internal QA, so once it goes to Sony/Microsoft it will depend on how long they take, and who knows how long that will be :confused:

1 Like

Wait for it. Waaaait for it…

Soon™.

16 Likes

Both Android and PC versions mention there’s a new version available, but neither can get it.

1 Like

I’m not sure if any of these changes were just pushed but I’m now seeing this a lot (iPhone 6S on 10.2.1 and wifi):

1 Like

Yup I’m seeing that as well but with no update available in App Store. @Saltypatra?

1 Like

@Draprion @Delinquent @StormChasee This is an issue that has just popped up for us and is indeed a mistake. There is no new update available. We are working on a fix for this as we speak!

2 Likes

also the week is finish , they give us the seals and gold.

Is the reset today?
I can´t join game again.

2 Likes

Ok thanks.