Guild War 100% Mana troops!

Imo, this post from Idle is a good basis for the argument that sometimes RNG just doesn’t work out in your favour or that in some cases, there aren’t good counters. Rare, but existent – and I think brushing it off or ignoring it does a disservice to the discussion:

I’d be much happier if the response wasn’t, “you’re just bad” or “there are counters” or “it can be dealt with”, but more along the lines of, “I, personally, am happy or comfortable with the amount of loss due to RNG associated with Empowered Converters and starting boards. It’s not enough to make me annoyed/upset/angry”.

I can realistically agree that these situations don’t happen that often, but I do think they’re possible and real, and when they do occur, are annoying. If you’re okay with that, I think that’s a very valid stance. I’m kind of tepid on the whole thing, myself.

(I.e., in response to, “the issue isn’t Empowered Converters, it’s RNG” – I think the converters create more of a situation in which bad RNG can occur. Without them, “bad RNG” is more mitigated.)

5 Likes