Guild Statues and Legendary Tasks

I can’t over state how much of a back burner issue this is. But I think a little xp should be attached to legendary tasks. In my opinion, it’s ridiculous that these take so long to level up. Today is the first day we’ve gotten a single statue to 150.

What’s the level where bonuses cap? (Nitpickers: I mean the level where the next bonus is at level 10k.)

I assume you mean xp toward each statue from LTs? Because pretty sure you get xp toward guild level for both LT & statue tasks (not that that level means too much of anything, which I guess it’d be nice if it did).

Our statues are 20-30 higher than yours since our guild has been around longer but your guild xp is about 400 higher than ours due to your 50+ LTs (or whatever you guys do at this point) vs our 15-20.

Personally it doesn’t make sense for LTs to affect statues in any way, shape or form. The statues were set up to cap how much a guild could advance them in a week anyway, and tying them to LTs takes us back to the virtually unlimited advancement pre-statues the devs wanted to get away from. So don’t expect LTs to ever be tied to statues.

It’s not back-burner, it hasn’t even been put on the stove or taken out of the freezer to thaw for that matter.

So what you’re saying is it’ll be fixed by the next update? Cool cool. :+1:

Sure - let’s go with that :ok_hand:

I think statues are good as is. I vote no. :-1: