Guild recruitment - Crit Happens! OLD POST FROM BEFORE TASKS (0 OPENINGS)

Hi, please add me my Invite ID is NUTNARUKEX

will active daily and donate as much as i can.
Thank you ^^

Welcome - invite sent :slight_smile:

If you still have any spots I’d be happy to join.

Invite code: SHUINO

let me know when you leave your current guild, ill send another invite code :slight_smile:

Oops sorry thought I already did. Anyways just dropped it now.

invite sent :slight_smile:

Hi… I’d like to join the guild if you still have room. I play every day and my invite code is SQUISHE. Thanks!

There is an opening, you will need to leave your current guild. just let me know :slight_smile:

There is an opening, you will need to leave your current guild. just let me know

Tell me more; I may be interested. The guild I’m currently in is around rank 1200 with masteries around 10-13. It’s kind of nice though since I’m fairly new (level 63), don’t have as much time as I’d like to play, and I’m still playing through the quests and trying to get all my kingdoms to level 10. My current guild doesn’t have any requirements so I can put a lot of my time and gold into advancing my kingdom levels while contributing to tasks when I can. Does Crit Happens have any gold or trophy requirements?

We dont have any requirements. Lately we have been climbing the ranks arè mid 270s i think. All of our masteries are in the 21 22 range. Of you want an invite ill be on layer, but you will need to leave your cirrent guild.

Sounds good to me. Invite code is RAZORSOUP. Thanks in advance.

invite sent… sorry about the bad typing… my tablet is awful when i want to post on the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I got the invite and joined.

hello hello to all the members :slight_smile:

hi I’m looking to join a guild due to most of my friends inactivity. my invite code is RAMA_3
Tell me if there’s any spot. i’ll quit the current guild(inactive sadly) and join your if i have confirmation. Thanks a bunch.
cheers

Hi I am looking for new guild. I left my last one because no one was ever on and not enough activity. I’m kind of new lvl 34 but play all the time

@michaelrama55 ill send invite as soon as you leave your current guild. :slight_smile:

@jen69x ill send invite but ill need your invite code. :slight_smile:

i’ve left the guild. excited to join an active guild.
cheers

Code JEN69X