Guild Recruitment: BLaCkGoLD

Says you’re already in a guild.

I’ll join. I’m level 40 but I’m very active, play a lot of pvp as well.

Invite code: ATHILIAS

You are in other guild @danihashem. :slight_smile:

Yeah, he PMed me about joining another guild back when I first tried to recruit him.

Athilias, I’ll invite you as soon as I can get on.

Finally managed to get in and sent you an invite, Athilias

Do you guys have any openings?
Send Invite please - DIRTYROTTEN

Hello!
I would like to join your guild,im still a newbie.(only level 5 lol)My plan is to become powerful at low level,unlock all kingdoms very early.I cant do this without a guild,that do a lot of tasks each day.I will try to get as much trophies as possible.I played the game already,so I know a lot of things.Main priority is to get Tyri asap for me.My invite code is SARGERAS.

No openings at the moment now (or at least of last night) but will keep you in mind for the future. Thanks for expressing an interest.

Okay,thanks,i try to find another guild then.As Tacet said,without a good guild in this game,you will have a very hard time.If you will have an empty slot,please tell me.

Sorry, but we need more level. :wink:

LEGOLAS_11 LVL 98 Active 15/7 40000 gold per day and 50 trophies per day let me know if invite to leave curent guild

I need to get on and check.

I can invite you if you’re still available, just leave your guild.

if theres a spot can i join my code is STABITO

I can put you on the wait list, but just to make sure you’re eligible, what’s your level? We have a 50 level requirement.

i just got into a guild thanks anyways though

No problem and have fun with the game!

If have free slot, add me XMATHEUS
Level 110+
Active daily

Not sure yet, there’s an outstanding invite already. But I can keep you in mind for the next time.

Ok, thanks.