Guild random ejection

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
In my guild there have been many case of the guild randomly kicking players out without any player input. With no warning, it can happen when you are connected to the game or when you are not, without any warning you are just ejected of the guild.
I’m betting on a server issue because it comes with no errors, just like if you had quit.

I am playing on Steam, PC, it happened to me twice already.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No clue.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

This has been happening frequently due to server issues.
Log out and back in.

This is not an issue you can circonvert by logging out and in, when you are out of the guild you have to be invited again and you loose you history in the guild.

It happened to two other persons too, both on PC via Steam.

If you get the message “You are not in a guild”, you still are in a guild. You’ll know you aren’t in a guild if clicking the guild tab brings up the guild browser.

If that’s the case, it’s not a glitch, your guild master just kicked you.

3 Likes

Thank you @Zuboki for clarifying, I should not only have read the post more carefully but been more specific in my reply.

Yeah it is like you are kicked, except you aren’t, you are just removed from the guild like that, it happened to the guild master also, so yeah, kick is not the solution here.

What is the name of the guild you are in?

The name of the guild is : Arche Wolf Zen

When members are auto kicked from the guild, is it a set time (like a weekly reset) or is it random?

Entirely random

I don’t know if it might help you Nimhain, but it happened again in the night, my guild master was removed from the guild again.

It is starting to be quite ridiculous i might add…