Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting šŸŒŸ Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

are you looking for a new home where youā€™ll have the freedom to play however you like and enjoy your real life as well? come speak to us!

1 Like

A spot has become available on veteran guild! We complete all events and lots of LTs!

Find us on discord (or here) and come join us

Looking for 1 more member (cannot edit subject line any longer).

2 places now up for grabsā€¦
hit us on discord to find out moreā€¦
Discord

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!

Looking for 1 or 2 more, give us a shot peopleā€¦ we have owls.

we are now looking for one member to join our top end, highly respected, no-pressure guild! (discord link few posts up)ā€¦

1 Like

Still room for oneā€¦ PM either of us or join us on discord (link above).

Come join us, you wonā€™t regret it!

We have an opening! One spot up for grabs! Come join a top 40 guild that respects your lfie!

Reply here or in discord if interested!
Discord

A Free Bump from an old Meanie!

@Clark and @Vasilisk
You guys still running the Machine!?
Thatā€™s awesome!
How are things these days?

1 Like

@Vasilisk is the GM and doing a perfect job imho, he is the spiritual successor of @DonBoba :slight_smile: .

The guild is doing well, still competitive but more aligned with having a real life now.

Honestly, if it were not for MM I would have quit the game a long time ago.

So, not really much to report, MM is eternalā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

hey there @efh313! it slipped my radar this and just realised itā€™s been 3 weeks! wow! time flies and feels like yesterday you were with us and writing songs :smiley:

As @Clark said, MM is doing fine, albeit we have a spot open currently, but we finish all events each week and have a fun discord community!
Hope you are doing well!

1 Like

And @Vasilisk forgot to mention (as did I) that we have one spot open for a player that wants a relatively casual guild but one that gets things done. We have discord with tons of team help and discussions and have members from all over the world. PM myself or Vasilisk for more information.

1 Like

Yall searching for a ā€œnewā€ member maybe? :thinking:

6 Likes

We are currently full but we may be able to find a spot for you in the near futureā€¦:slight_smile:

I will speak with the man and see what he says.

Nice to see you again @DonBoba !

2 Likes

Same here buddy :slight_smile:

Hey DonBona! What do you think youā€™re doing? I was told Iā€™d have GoW all to myself but now I see youā€™re back to stink the place up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome back @DonBoba

1 Like

You aint getting rid of me that easy :smiley: <3