[Reported] Guild logo blocks screen in battles

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
While doing PVP battles the Guild Logo pops up on screen in the middle pretty large. When in battle a big grey box covers part of the board making it impossible to see the middle gems. Once out of battles it disappears then comes back as soon as you enter another battle

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
At least 3-5 times a week give or take. It started a few months ago

Steps to make it happen again
No idea. Usually happens in PVP. Sometimes happens after 5 mins of play. Sometimes an hour. Only way to remove it is to restart the game

2 Likes

Hey @Aragorn1

This is a very strange thing you’ve experienced. Could I get you to uninstall and reinstall Gems of War and see if that helps.

If not could you please follow the steps in this article: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000259976-Xbox-general-troubleshooting

Please let me know :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Team Human :male_detective:

Thank you. I will give it a try

I have also experienced this exact same bug on Xbox 1, probably about 10 times in the last few months. I just shut game down (no need to reinstall) and reload the game and it sorts the problem.

Maybe they ‘fixed’ this… Still had to reboot to get it to go away

Got this today on mobile while playing PVP in Central Spire:
Galaxy A71
Version 7.4.0r58894
Middle 6 gems were blocked with a square.

Sorry for necro of this thread. Was unable to find the other more recent thread reporting this, (which this thread should be merged into).

It’s been doing this since the first PvP update on Xbox. Red and white square, and guild shield appearing in the middle of the screen during PvP battles. I made a bug report about it a month or two ago.

Hello :slight_smile:

Please provide any updated screencaptures of this issue.

Please also confirm if you have the latest version of Gems of War, and if this issue is still ongoing in this current update.

Why do we need to provide screenshots??? Play PVP in your own game and you will find it.

I posted a lot in this bug report of the same issue. [Reported] PVP red/white block obstructing board