Guild is looking for members, also new players

Hi players,
our guild is looking for new members to improve our skills.(27 places remaining)
The invitation is opened to all (no level requirement)
Our guild is level 40-rank about 1600 (champion II - gold bonus 110%) and we would like to improve it.
The three founders members have already joined a quite high level and are contributing weekly with 150k gold each/1000+seals each/100+ trophies each
No gold/trophy/seals requirement but a constant contribution and daily play will be appreciated
If you are interested please post below your invitation code

Hi please add me if you like
I may be able to contribute 40k-60k a week
my code: GIGER 1

invitation sent!! Welcome!!!

I had my own guild, donated a total of about 6 mil
I’ts rank 1411, but i’m the only active player in my guild and looking for one that doesnt kick me out when I mis a week or 2.
Because stuff in real life happens sometimes :wink:

But I make more then up for it in other weeks.

invite code: ANGORA-RABBIT
level 405

dear @angora-wabbit you are welcome to join our guild!!!
We will not kick you out!!!
I’ve sent you an invitation now!!

@ulfpam
if you are looking for a guild, below you can find our post:
Hi players,
our guild is looking for new members to improve our skills.(27 places remaining)
The invitation is opened to all (no level requirement)
Our guild is level 40-rank about 1600 (champion II - gold bonus 110%) and we would like to improve it.
The three founders members have already joined a quite high level and are contributing weekly with 150k gold each/1000+seals each/100+ trophies each
No gold/trophy/seals requirement but a constant contribution and daily play will be appreciated
If you are interested please post below your invitation code
[/quote]

@Baldred
if you need a guild on which thewre are no requirement of throphy/seals we will be glad to have you recruited.
Let me know

Thanks @Daniel I’ve found a good home now. Best of luck.