Guild full, member not in roster but in guild wars roster!

Hi guys.
Sorry for the direct messages and starting a new topic but I’m desperate to get this sorted before tomorrow if possible as I already have a guy unavailable for a few days. So, one of my guildies is taking a break so we’re adding our new guy today before the start of guild wars. Unfortunately it’s saying we’re full. I invited him when it said 29/30 now he’s told me it’s put him in a random guild and now we’re full despite having 29. However the weird thing is that he’s actually in our guild wars roster but not our guild roster! I’m supposed to be chilling between night shifts and I’m stressing about guild wars! Arghhhhhhhhh!! Lol
PS4, #11 guild, the guild is ‘quimby’. I’ll also send emails to support
Regards
Daniel
(lvl 1080 guild leader Nephilim)

@Saltypatra
@Sirrian
@Alpheon

Sorry for the hassle but thanks in advance.
Daniel

Only 2 more sleeps mate :grin:
Hope you get this sorted quickly though…

1 Like

Hi Dan_ozzzy189,

I’ve looked into this for you. This issue should now be fixed.

3 Likes

Hi
Thank you very much, I shall check it out when I get home. Will he be able to get the guild rewards at all please?

Hi Dan_ozzzy189,

If they have submitted or submit a ticket to https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , we can look into it.

1 Like

Hi again Lila
Yes we both did.
Thanks again.
Daniel

1 Like

Hi Dan_ozzzy189,

Glad to hear that it’s all worked out! :slight_smile:

The problem is that he’s not in the guild before guild wars started so I suppose I have to re invite? I wasn’t sure if you’d managed to place him in? Anyway, when he wakes up he should be able to join.
Regards
Daniel