Guild Event and weekly/weekend events. Also Commendations

Hi New to the forums, but have a few questions/concerns?

To begin, I’ve looked around the Forums, the wikia, and reddit without finding any answers to the below.
Since the Council of Chiefs has begun, it’s my understanding that these will be a monthly event events, and not presented every week.
Conversely, the previously weekly events have been trimmed back to only weekends, beginning on Fridays and running through to Sunday.

Is there going to be anything to replace the 4 days during the week where nothing appears to be happening?

I appreciate that the requirements to hit milestones during the weekend events have been reduces due to the shortened event time, but I feel like I’m losing out on the guild-centric portions we had before. I felt like I was working with my guild consistently through the week, but now it seems as though there is little else to promote it for 4 out of the 7 days of the week beyond the normal seal grind, and Task resolution.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

Also, regarding the commendations. This is more of a suggestion rather than a concern. I like that I can applaud anyone for a team set up, fun game, etc. But currently, I don’t see any benefit to giving out commendations to anyone besides my guild mates. I’m not trying to sound selfish, but I’m truly curious.
Is there a plan to make commendations that can be used for only Guilds, and one for other players? I’d definitely be more inclined to commendate outside my guild if that was the case!!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi Aairlon, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Only the Invasion guild-event is moving to weekends at this time as Tower of Doom and Raid still have some life left in them (more troops to release). Over time they will move to a weekend slot but will be replaced by a similar world event as we see this week.

And Guild Wars remains scheduled every 4 weeks regardless.

I hope that helps.

3 Likes

This definitely helps!! Thank you for the quick response!!

Do we know if there is any plan on changing the commendations?

“regarding the commendations. This is more of a suggestion rather than a concern. I like that I can applaud anyone for a team set up, fun game, etc. But currently, I don’t see any benefit to giving out commendations to anyone besides my guild mates. I’m not trying to sound selfish, but I’m truly curious.
Is there a plan to make commendations that can be used for only Guilds, and one for other players? I’d definitely be more inclined to commendate outside my guild if that was the case!!”

You’re welcome @Aairlon,

I am not sure if the subject of how commendations are used has been raised. It is simply down to your discretion. Maybe if you see someone being helpful in Global chat, give them a ‘helpful’.

There is a unstanding between some players in PvP who appreciate it when you put up a defence that yields a high team score, and yet is trivial to beat, as this will earn the victor more gold, and ‘Fun’ is often sent back the other way.

But I would say you are doing the right thing in raising your guildies first. Once they’re all at max then spread the love as you see fit :smiley: