Guild 10k level grants nothing

Guardian level not guild level. It’s capped at level 200 per guardian.

2 Likes

sometimes you also have to read and look at the picture

It’s not supposed to grant anything.

Somewhat longer explanation. Back when guild statues were introduced, neither design nor development took a “maximum bonus reached” into account, so the mechanism doesn’t exist. There may originally have been plans to add extra bonus tiers as guilds draw close. However, good intentions isn’t something that has ever worked out in Gems of War, so a band aid was called for. This particular band aid was setting the next bonus level to 10000, a value considered too mind boggling high for any guild to ever reach it.

Now, half a decade later, guilds are starting to stumble over one of the design corpses buried to shallow. The best you can hope for is that they’ll bump up the threshold to the next higher too mind boggling high value, like 30000 in case this is stored as 16 bit value, that will adequately prevent any further thought or effort having to get committed to the topic from their side.

9 Likes

When the text says ‘next bonus granted at X’ I expect something to be improved by reaching this X. Currently it does not anything and should be removed like ‘Your guild is already the highest possible bonus’

Am I missing something here? Your guild guardian is at level 200, the next bonus is at lv 10000, so you have another 9800 levels to go.

The problem I see is that XP no longer increases the level once the guardian is at 200, which is by design.

You mean thats Lvl requirement is for statue instead of the guild? Hahah never thought about that. Awful UI

Yes, that was my understanding. Might be wrong though as awful UI is one of the Devs superpowers. :grinning: