Guide to Traits - 1.0.8

? :neutral_face: errr, why did you copy-paste that old post of mine?

Played like 400 invades and got just two celestial or what the most valuable stone is named. Mother of god! I will keep them and never use them lol

I got 3 Celistial stones during my last 60-70 pvp games. Just gonna tell that it is possible, just pure luck tho.

Yes, I have them coming out of my ears… but it does me no good, I am far from having the arcanes that are needed…

1 Like

yeah i have fiund like 10 celestials. bloomin arcanes though!

1 Like

+1 to this! The Arena is probably the mode that I enjoy the most, but it doesn’t help farming for traitstones.

i use the arena for 2 things. getting those keys and getting those trophies.

It’s also reasonably good for money and souls. Actually, I get more money from the Arena than PvP (at first I thought differently, but I realized the Gold shown as won doesn’t count what you spend to challenge another player).

you carry a good piont and we do not add in winnings from the games in arena most of the time and focus on the end arena winnings.

@MakoSipper & @killerman3333 guys, please let’s not derail this thread too much towards the Arena (as much as I love this game mode ^^). There’s no way you’re farming gold with it, you get around 3K gold over 8 fights, as opposed to +/- 1.5K per fight in Invade mode; but that’s a story for an Arena thread. =)

Quick blow the bridge we need to derail the train to get the gold. Oh wait wrong thread.

Also one thing to note with traits is that they carry over into arena for your team only. To my knowledge this does not proc any pvp related traits but it needs tested. also i thought that in arena you got trait stones from the battles, am i wrong?

You do get traitstones, as @LegendMaker mentionned earlier, but you only get brown / blue traistones as you fight in Borken Spire (this was signaled to the devs at the beginning of 1.0.8 and they said they might change it in the near future).

However, you DO NOT keep your traits in arena : they do appear when you are organizing your 4-man team, but once in game, they all vanish !

you also dont get your kingdom bonuses in arena… please please more trait stones… maybe based on the other guys team?

Also no banner bonus.
You can however get the extra stuffs from turning it up a notch to warlord 4 lol

I copied @Shimrra’s data from December and added up the cost to fully-trait a troop, just for lulz.

Common Troop
42 Minor, 12 Major, 4 Runic, 1 Arcane

Rare Troop
48 Minor, 14 Major, 8 Runic, 2 Arcane

Ultra-Rare Troop
60 Minor, 20 Major, 16 Runic, 3 Arcane

Epic Troop
66 Minor, 8 Major, 16 Runic, 12 Arcane, 1 Celestial

Legendary Troop
78 Minor, 12 Major, 20 Runic, 16 Arcane, 2 Celestial

1 Like

Just wonder did anyone found 16 arcanes of one specific stone without using money or buying event packs??

They are available with Glory as well. So that is a F2P way to buy them.

It’s 10 + 6 Arcane according to Shimrra’s data. We don’t know from that that it’s the same Arcane called for in the 2nd and 3rd trait costs.

Oh it is, it’s always the arcane stones having colors matching the spell of the troop youwant to upgrade.
The only troops with a small different pattern than the others are the imps though : on first trait, you need 12 majors instead of 10 runics. Don’t know how it goes for traits #2 and #3 but I think it woud follow the usual pattern.