Guardian of the Sands

Website has been updated!

New troops:

Modified troops:

5 Likes

I’m meh on both troops. But at least I will get famines thrid trait!

Which I am also (even lost buff) meh on. But it is the principal of the matter.

1 Like

I agree neither jump out as amazing troops, but I’m keen to see whether an interesting defense team can be made with Anubite Warrior and his armor gain and gate summon. (Particularly with the 2.0 change to summons meaning they get team bonuses when they come in as well)

1 Like

Do you guys not see the potential with armor attack troops like Paladin and rowanne?

1 Like

I see it, but I just hope others don’t so it makes my pvp easier :slight_smile:

I do, but I feel like that’s the obvious setup for them, and I enjoy more quirky builds :stuck_out_tongue:

eg something like this:

http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6097,6210,6167,6022

It’s not very well themed as I threw it together in a rush, but it’s an attempt at stonewalling the enemy while mist stalker attacks them. Would be VERY slow to play on attack, hence why it would be more of a defense team (which still might not be that great, but shrugs)

I clearly see it. I’m am just not overwhelmed personally, I find the play of armor attack decks not to my style.

I’ve been looking for a summoner that would work well with Sacrificial Priest, and this is not it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I love these kinds of decks! Little bummed that the Settite Warrior is Green/Brown since it shares Green with both Rowanne and Paladin. I think it’s a really cool troop but the colors make it kinda worthless.

Totally not worthless. I just ran this deck:
Gorgotha
Rowanne
Settite
Hero w orb (archer)

Hello 77 armor rowanne in like 4 turns.

2 Likes

Garbage?

http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6097,6082,6167,6211

Bone Dragon salivates at the prospect of more Armor-attacking/stacking Teams!

1 Like

Interesting! Let us know how it works! Might want to also try dropping mercy for herd master or carnex for mana fill.

1 Like

Holy cow a fortress gate deck is really fun now!

4 Likes

I trade Mercy for Herd Master and ir work just fine :wink:

I’ve lost 3 games today due to ghost troop. After I killed the last troop ( always with Famine’s 3rd trait), the troop was disappearing but the game kept on showing its my turn, but I couldnt do a thing, only quit the game…

1 Like

Settite with Rowanne works quite well…

Carnex
Green Seer
Rowanne
Settite

Is working rather well…

But tbh two Rowannes probably still works better…

3 Likes

Yeah, I just got that glitch too. Now I have to switch back to Valk double Mab. :frowning:

That’s a great line up!