Growth pack purchase console question

On the Xbox you can buy the growth pack in game or from the Microsoft store…what happens if you purchase it a second time?

I bought “Growth Pack I” twice on PC/mobile.
You will get the stuff like the first time.

so just a follow up. …I did end up buying it direct from the microsoft store…and I had an in game pop up saying growth pack 2…and got 250 vip points…but no items.

I opened a ticket with gems…I hope they resolve this…

1 Like

so does anyone have any experience dealing with customer service? I put in a request, but have had no response yet. I know their support is slow on a lot of issues, but I would hope a purchase issue would take priority. I am worried how this is going to get resolved. I have never requested a refund from Microsoft, but I will because I am not going to lose 50 dollars.

I asked Tacet on one of his streams how long support takes and he said it could take 3 weeks. Xbox only allows 14 days to request a refund. On top of that I am worried if I do ask for a refund my account in the game will be locked. I would hate to lose all my content and hours played because support did not reach out to me within the time limit I have to save my money.

Any response would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey @foxdvd

Our Support Team has received your ticket and will respond to you today :slight_smile: . Just letting know the usual response time between 3 to 5 business days.

I defiantly understand the concern but are Support Team don’t lock accounts when a refund has been requested.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply

No packs are worth purchasing because they will only add to the GRIND.