Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Growth pack purchase console question

On the Xbox you can buy the growth pack in game or from the Microsoft store…what happens if you purchase it a second time?

I bought “Growth Pack I” twice on PC/mobile.
You will get the stuff like the first time.

so just a follow up. …I did end up buying it direct from the microsoft store…and I had an in game pop up saying growth pack 2…and got 250 vip points…but no items.

I opened a ticket with gems…I hope they resolve this…

1 Like

so does anyone have any experience dealing with customer service? I put in a request, but have had no response yet. I know their support is slow on a lot of issues, but I would hope a purchase issue would take priority. I am worried how this is going to get resolved. I have never requested a refund from Microsoft, but I will because I am not going to lose 50 dollars.

I asked Tacet on one of his streams how long support takes and he said it could take 3 weeks. Xbox only allows 14 days to request a refund. On top of that I am worried if I do ask for a refund my account in the game will be locked. I would hate to lose all my content and hours played because support did not reach out to me within the time limit I have to save my money.

Any response would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey @foxdvd

Our Support Team has received your ticket and will respond to you today :slight_smile: . Just letting know the usual response time between 3 to 5 business days.

I defiantly understand the concern but are Support Team don’t lock accounts when a refund has been requested.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply

No packs are worth purchasing because they will only add to the GRIND.