Grinding Gears

Am I the only one viewing my Ghiralee with no kingdom and no type?
Even filtering with Adana doesn’t bring out Ghiralee, is it a bug only I experience?

EDIT : checked the screens up there, people don’t seem to have this issue…
So here is my screenshot of Ghiralee

You can see how the type doesn’t show “Human” and there are no Kingdom icon displayed. How comes? @Sirrian @Nimhain

Mine did that too, but only on the Steam version, and only temporarily… now it’s fine again.

@Zelarith
The two screen shots above show a legendary rather than epic. Wonder if that makes a difference?

Mine is mythic… and had that bug temporarily…

Might be. It needs fixing none the less !
I won’t upgrade it to legendary for the sake of (computer) science though : since I already have all the Arcane Sword traitstones I wanted from Zephyros, I will keep my Glory for the exvents to come :wink:

A bug like that usually means there is a Steam patch you haven’t downloaded yet, so the client doesn’t have the assets necessary to display the troop card properly.

I figured it’s just another instance of the agile glitch, the gob on the picture is long dead just remained shown, the cannon attacks go to the living last troop.

Nice theory, except I only ever heard of agile glitch happening with skull spams, and I don’t see any skull spammers in the picture.

Gabe & Tycho (Mike & Jerry) sent us a signed copy of that - one of my most prized possessions - which still hangs in the entry foyer of our office!

9 Likes

If you cascade 2 skull matches at the same time, it works too.
When you get a board like that :
ooxoxoo
xxoooxx

Where x are skulls, you only have to do a 3 match under this too get this result.

I play on Steam, Android and iOS (yeah, all 3, I’m currently changing phone and for various reason have to use them both), so I checked with every devices. The bug only occurs on Steam (even after restarting computer)

You lucky bastard! Well deserved!
Puzzle quest was a gem. :wink:

But, GoW has the trophy for the game I played the most…