Green light for Gobby

Faunessa is already spoken for…

No one said it was a PG story…

Is there even an audience for Goblin erotica?

…On second thought, don’t answer that. :squick:

2 Likes

You know nothing Jon Snow :smiley:

1 Like

Not at first, there is a candidate but this won’t take place till after the war post-rocket as mercenaries

3 and 1/4 pages deep in about an hour time (plus a title and prologue) off to work soon, on Tuesday I will be give a little preview in the likes of the story name and prologue, hang in there, I expect The next installation to be between 5-12 pages long on Microsoft word so the first part should be ready in 3-5 weeks.
Thank you for your support

1 Like

Spoiler Alert: Gobby really enjoyed watching Dr. Strangelove and mostly identified with the Slim Whitman character.

1 Like

Wondering if a boar was too slow for Gobby, or if he had a trauma/phobia of pigs… :boar: :pig:

2 Likes

Guessing a little too stable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol boars and the rider are gonna be in series 1 (each installation will simply see the digit increase as I want people who jump in late to be able to look up and follow the entire story) Gobby will not have his trusty rocket by the end of series 1 as the first 4-5 series are going to detail his origin story (4 may be too short to stand alone so if I don’t develop the material needed to not have it be a short then I will combine it with 5 and the origin story will be the first 4 series)

What if we strap two rockets on a boar? :rocket::boar::rocket: “The fastest bacon alive.”
Ok, i’ll stop playing with the emojis…

5 Likes

No please keep playing with them, i like it.

2 Likes

Better not, at least here, or else i’ll be :koala::leaves:ied to receive my first warning for flooding/spam.
:wink: So let’s finish it here for now.