Grafical glitch with submerge

Platform, device version and operating system
Win10pro, version 1709, build 16299.309
Intel based notebook

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
In PvP Scylla casted and submerged all allies, when being hit by an opponents cast, allies move and turn back into their position. In this case the ally moved onto the board and did not return.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is happening sometimes, not reproducable. Would say 1 out of 20 matches.

Steps to make it happen again
No chance to reproduce, only seen in PvP so far.

Well that’s odd. Maybe your Gorgotha fell out with the rest of the team and doesn’t want to hang around with them…

2 Likes

Happened to enemy’s Coral Golem on Bounty Hunt as well. He stayed in the middle of the board, matching hidden skulls under him to kill my troops. Sneaky bastard… My Rift Lynx managed to knock him back, to stuck in new place at between slot 3 and 4. = =

My guess how it happen is when top submerged troop matching skull to attack, but somehow stucked on its return trip. If I recall correctly, it’d been happening since submerge is introduced. The dev know about it, but hard to reproduce, so still don’t know its main cause, I think.

I’m on Android, so maybe it’s on every platforms.

1 Like

Happened to me too. There’s another thread with a bug report mentioning this as well.

Gah this is a weird one, but we are aware of it! Thanks for reporting it. Out of interest can it still cast? You mention mostly in PVP as well. Is this because you played predominantly in PVP?

1 Like

It’s one of my pvp teams, the only one with a submerger and to fast to test if Gorgotha can cast again. As you can see in the screenshot, next move is Infernus :wink:

Update: Gorgotha can still cast in this situation.

2 Likes