GoWDB: Updated Kingdoms checklist in My Collection

Let me know if you’re still seeing the busted column in Firefox, please.

still pushing off the edge, I closed and reopened the browser just in case it was needed to make it work.

its happening in Chrome for me too Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Yep, I see it still as well, not sure why I wasn’t before. All right, back to the drawing board.

Try again, I smashed more CSS together in hopes of fixing.

Looks good! thanks!

No problem:

7 Likes

Great idea and great execution - sometimes the best tool/feature is the one you didn’t realise you needed until it existed. :+1:

1 Like

Great job Lyya, as always.

1 Like

Thanks from my side too! Great work Lyya :smiley:

1 Like

Lyya: Has this been implemented for the Xbox collections? I’m not seeing it displayed there, when trying to follow along with the screenshots posted in this thread.

EDIT: Oh, I see. It’s tied to the “Checklist” linking to the top-right of the Collections screen.

What a tremendously useful update! Hope you never, EVER go away, Lyya! -EG

That’s a really useful feature, thanks for your hard work @Lyya! One small thing that you might want to look into, maybe it’s just in my browser (firefox) but I see the green bar actually going out of bounds when I exceed the condition (e.g. I have 5 weapons when it only requires 3):

Untitled

NO LIMITS!!!

(Truthfully, I found and thought I’d already fixed that one. Will investigate.)

1 Like

Thanks once again Lyya for all time and effort you put into this site :heart:

I can see the button, but it has no effect :frowning: Firefox, Win10, already did CTRL+F5…

grafik

My bad. Refresh the page and the checkbox should be working again. Sorry!

Awesome update! Thank you!

Great work, thanks!

@Lyya,

Started seeing someone elses collection vs mine.
XB1
Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Great tool, as a beginner it’s really useful to have this information and to track progress, thanks! I found one small error:

• In “My Collection”, class items have the wrong link (Titan link to “troops/11148” instead of “classes/11148”)