GOWDB - 500 server error when I try to access my collection

Hello,

I am the only one that is facing issue trying to access my collection?
I’ve been getting :

500 Server Error

The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
For the last 2 days?
Thank you!

Gowdb is a fan made website, you need to reach the person who made it. Head on over to Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more! to let Lyya know :slight_smile:

Could be the update, maybe something changed on the API.

I’ll do that, thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t get an error like that, but this happens…

“The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.”

Sorry everyone – should be fixed.

In general, whenever a new version of the client is pushed out, my site will need a small update. Since I’m no longer actively monitoring changes to the game – haven’t played in over a year now – expect delays like this until I catch up. Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

EDIT: That doesn’t mean I don’t want pings – quite the contrary. Please continue to alert me as you have been to these outages.

Lyya

10 Likes

Thank you very much Lyya for the time you are putting into maintenance even if you don’t play the game anymore, I’m impressed with your dedication.

I found out about it only a week ago and it has been so helpful for me I was sad to see it ‘gone’ :slight_smile:
Enjoy your day!