GoW Troop/Spell Icons You would like to see as portraits

I know they are always adding new troops and portraits to go along with them linked to events but there are a lot of older existing troops and spell icons I personally would like to see as purchasable options for portraits. I will share a few of my personal favourites I would like to see feel free to add any yourselves.

Of course I have a style I prefer we all do but these are the pieces of art that speak to me and would love a chance to throw my gems at them or earn them in an event in the future. The art already exists and can be easily monetized so should be possible.

1 Like

Im seeing a pattern here… :joy:

6 Likes

lol of course everyone has a style they like. GoW has a lot of cool dark artwork but sadly it is under represented in the selection of portraits.

2 Likes

I always want this:
Ranger

3 Likes

Hopefully you won’t have to wait until we finally get a wargare hero class.

I’ve wanted this for this for years:

The Wild Queen… Pretty pretty please

Troop_The_Wild_Queen (1)

3 Likes

I really hope they do more to give options for these portraits even if they are the 25 gem cost. The images are already there in game so it would be easy monetization. Much better to monetize the things us players would be happy to pay for than for things they try and find a way to paywall.

2 Likes

Hey hey!

I really like this idea and some of the Troop art and Spell Icons would make great portraits. I’ll pass this suggestion onto the Development Team!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

4 Likes