GoW Team Build Compendium

Here’s a team that works at all levels and is relatively easy to assemble.

Divine Azura: Frozen Banner

Humility
Diviner
Azura
Humility

Buff your troops and debuff the enemy. Explode Azura, use Diviner to fill both Humility troops. Loop humility (bottom first, targeting blue) and then start spamming Azura. Don’t use vs. devour and lethal, obviously as it’s not super fast.

I’m over level 1100 and this team crushes 3 trophy pvp.

1 Like

Remember:

The banner is an important part of listing a team! Generally one can deduce the best banner for a team, but not everyone is good at that.

Thanks, oversight corrected.

I don’t have Azura yet, but I recently put together a similar team:
Diviner
Humility
Alchemist (w/2nd trait)
Humility
Banner: Talon (+2 yellow, +1 green, -1 Blue)

Strategy is to loop the humilities, casting on whichever of <Red,Black,Green> is most plentiful, and supplement with diviner and alchemist when more yellow is needed. Once diviner gets enough attack and life, you can cast humility on skulls for game over.

Note: I’m only in my 2nd week playing on mobile, so my alchemist is only level 5. This is a beginner team that everybody can build and takes down some very strong PVP opponents and dungeon levels! (Won’t work on the stonehammer dungeon though since no spell damage!)

1 Like

Azura is the Merlantis quest epic, so I encourage you to pick her up and take her for a spin. She’s arguably the best epic in the game.

Devs, keep your mits off her! :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know- heading over to Merlantis now!!

1 Like

I’m trying yo build a good Titania team so…

Dimetraxia/Anointed One
Alchemist
Hellcat
Titania

I’m not sure between Dimetraxia and Anointed one… Toughts?

Both of them block red, making it tougher to loop Hellcat and Alchemist. What about Flame Troll instead?

3 Likes

A good Titania team is:

(Bear Banner)
Alchemist
Moneylender
Queen Titania
Queen Titania

If you don’t have 2 Queens, replace one with Infernus or Goblin Rocket. Works very well.

I’ve had a wonderful amount of success with the following team:

Double Blue Banner
Snow Guardian***
Valkyrie***
Justice
Queen Mab***

Very synergized team, and Snow Guardian utilizes all colors as well as grows in power with each of the countless self-loops my team casts, and he can additionally create 10 blue gems for Justice or Mab when he kills an enemy. I typically will fill him and then leave him to wipe an enemy - the extra blues can help me get out of a bind when Justice and Valkyrie failed to self-loop. And while not a HUGE plus, it’s a plus nonetheless; with Snow Guardian and Mab, I get +2 Def to all my troops for Glacial Peaks bonus.