GoW on the Mac Studio

I assume devs know that the iOS version of GoW can now be played on a M1 Mac due to the enhanced iOS support in MacOS 12.x (Monterey). I have tried it out on my new Mac Studio. While overall it seems to work fine, there are a few issues which I think are avoidable, if someone can be persuaded to take a look at it…

1. I’m locked into a 4:3 aspect ratio, letterboxed on a 16:9 monitor. If it isn’t an iPhone, the app seems to assume it’s an iPad, and does not provide for any other option.

2. It won’t read the mouse wheel, which means you can’t zoom in or out. Combined with #1, this makes surveying the map an annoyance.

3. Achievements don’t unlock; I got the first six before I registered my Mac GoW account to my iCloud mail address, but since then I’ve done enough to unlock at least 10 more achievements, not happening.

4. I don’t understand why I only see 23 achievements total, while other platforms currently have 104, and it’s the same content.

I know Apple wants to see more of these apps work smoothly on their silicon; my Mac came with a 3-month free trial of “Apple Arcade”, which is chock full of iOS apps.

Sounds like most of these grievances need to be addressed by Apple, rather than the game company?