GoW Figurines, we are allowed to dream!

I want one like this, only it should have been looked like a Maw…

5 Likes

186 plushies…PS4 and XBoX are already collecting dust might as well cover them up with plushies

3 Likes

As @Eika posted:

One Wild Fang like this Lil’ Hogger… (I also need to get one Lil’ Hogger sometime this year.)

6 Likes

Hahaha someone is lost in lust

What if the figurines came with a game code for gems of war? Will that make them sell faster or slower?

3 Likes

More than can be imagined :smiley:

The dream: Spend some money in-game to get the troop + its traitstones + its plushie, and all the accompanying VIP points. RIP our wallets.

2 Likes

You two should stop right there, i’m starting to think about a secondary job… And another room to keep all my collectible stuff (Magic cards, figures, dices…)

1 Like

Bare with me here but what if and this is big but the plushy has a game code for the troop itself to unlock at say mythic or maybe with full traits or has a game code that gives something related to the troop itself such as trait stones or souls or even gold.

2 Likes

It’s not a bad idea, but i think it would be a little troublesome to avoid some exploits with the redeem code being shared… I guess it could be a code that works only once, but even in this case it could add another issue if the wrong code is sent, or how could support know that someone really bought the plushie/figure when someone maliciously complain?

Im a T-shirt guy :slight_smile:
Valkyria with some sign “Souls. Must get more souls!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a shirt for a convention.

But an unconventional shirt.:wink:

Doesn’t Shang Tsung have that trademarked?

Souls? If he does he should hand it over to valk!

1 Like

I can totally imagine @Eika using one of The Great Maw with a baloon speech saying: “Will you gonna eat that?” :laughing:

1 Like

Hmm who would wear gobchomper on their shirt xD

<---------This guy will