GoW DB: PS4 and Xbox Account Linking

Thank you, 3rd place for now :grin:

2 Likes

I’m saving gold keys for urskaya and I am 5 mythics light too I think.

Asking my guildies to do this. It’s really good

@Lyya just noticed a small glitch

Collection is not showing my souls total. It shows how much I still need for upgrades but my souls as 0 even tho I have over 20k.

1 Like

That’s more of a remnant of when that information was available than anything else. I will remove the current total from the UI when linked, as that information was removed from the user profile when gold, keys, etc. were removed.

Oh I see, since I have stopped playing on PC/mobile I have not been using ashtender other than to check which troop needs which traitstone. That is not a big deal anyway, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Is there anyway I can see my collection of arcanes and keys etc on this’ll or do I need to play the game and look at my hero collection?
I just thought with it showing stones etc and you needing to input certain numbers of stones owned that there is something I’m missing.

Arcanes should be shown automatically in your Checklist. Unfortunately, keys and other currency are no longer available to me as they were removed from the profile query a few months ago.

Although perhaps I’m misunderstanding you; can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

1 Like

It shows me what arcanes etc I need to finish traiting a troop but not what I actually have I’m my collection, unless I’m missing something?

Traitstones should be in your Checklist.

Maybe I missed that. I’ll check. Thank you

Ahh, shows how many I have / need etc. I didn’t see that bit. Thank you for your help once again.

1 Like

How do I get it to update? I’ve leveled up 3 times but it still shows my past level.

1 Like

It should update automatically the next time you refresh the page. If it does not, that usually indicates a delay of some sort with the API itself. If you still see a discrepancy after refreshing, let me know what level you should be seeing and I will investigate.

I’ve now added this functionality for Console players. In your Account page, there’s a new setting called “Show Troops For All Platforms.” If you set this, then regardless of which platform you are currently browsing, you’ll see troops, kingdoms, classes, and weapons for all platforms; but content not yet released for your platform will have an icon next to their name in most of the database pages indicating that they’re not yet available for you. This has the effect of making all troops visible in your Collection, and resources will reflect the unreleased troops accordingly.

An example of the watermark in the list pages:

And one in the table pages:

Hope this gives you what you’re looking for!
Lyya

6 Likes

Nice modification, I like it. Thanks!!!

Level 1114 but says 1111 and also added a new mythic but still shows 329.

The live API says you are 114, not 111. Did you revisit Sign In - Gems of War Database after you leveled? I only update your stats if you visit that page; I don’t make GoW API calls every time the leaderboard is requested as it would (a) take too long and (b) probably get me banned for overloading their server.

EDIT: I should probably make this clearer somewhere…

1 Like

Great addition, thanks!

Yes! I made it to 15th place with exactly 1 mythic troop :wink: