GoW Database: Invasion Leaderboard

PS4 number 2! I think the ai took my play style because like I said I know how it works!

Don’t be nerfing my queen.

With that said, I was streaming one night and I had a dev watching but don’t know who.

Twitch shows ppl watching as long as their not set to invisible. Hmmm…

I know I’ll be pushed back but I’ll enjoy it fur now.

Okay, addressed several issues.

1. The invasion count is counted in troops, not in battles. Therefore, I had to divide by 4 to get a more accurate total. Note that this will negatively impact players who invade with less than 4 troops, but who actually does that? (Thanks @Drathas for pointing out my mistake!)
  2. I’ve made sure that platforms don’t bleed together in count aggregation. (Database rookie mistake 101)
  3. I’ve removed the player banned for cheating from the lists.

Note that this means the “Most Used Troop” can actually exceed the “Total Invasions” count if someone uses two copies of a given troop in more than half of their total invades.

7 Likes

@Drathas update

I am rank 102 with 8518

Looks great, the level 198 Wunderkind is gone, my Behemoth favorite troop has been replaced with Bombot. Everything looks as it should.

Excellent work!

Ok so is this pvp or all battles?

It says for PvP @Santandrix.

1 Like

Ohhhh, let me check. :grin:

Ok, thx. So ppl who farm casual aren’t included?

I would say that it counts for both casual and ranked PvP, but don’t quote me on that.

2 Likes

Muhahaha. I give you ten minutes to overtake me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep they both count, explore doesn’t. Not sure about story and challenges, but would assume no.

I have 14,000 but I know I’ll be bumped back.

Excellent as usual Lyya.

However, I seem to have a pretty useless scroll-bar here that doesn’t seem to go away even if I maximize the window… Nor does it seem to actually function if I shrink the window’s width down, interesting.

I appreciate the “you are here on 127”, though.

2 Likes

Huh…that’s weird. What browser and what resolution is your window at?

I noticed this also @Lyya.

My resolution is 1920x1080 and Chrome as the browser.

Mine as well for the scroll bar on invasion leaderboard.
Chrome - Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
2560x1080
Browser maximized.

Bah. I hate it when I can’t repro a bug…that’s the same browser version and resolution I tested with :frowning: I’ll keep trying to fix, in the meantime just pretend it isn’t there!

2 Likes

What’s the trigger to get the name at the bottom as @Shimrra has? I get it for the ascension leaderboard, but not the invade one?

For some reason I missed you when I tried to manually refresh everyone. (You needed to view your collection to get things to update). Should be fixed now.

2 Likes