GoW birthday codes

Well all i see is a flash offer of a $9.99 birthday gift in celebration of 5years. I am not sure ive ever played a game where the major milestone was offered as a purchase…this is just a sad money grab imo.

1 Like

@mortr hopefully this sheds some light on our precious conversation. :grinning:

Right, I guess I forgot the left hand doesn’t consult the right hand when doing things. The dates felt like a good way something “not yet to be released” could be scheduled with a placeholder future date that, thanks to poor localization in the input form, could be accidentally released today when it was intended to show up later.

I’ve been cleaning up messes due to MS changing things in Azure DevOps without my permission today, so it didn’t seem farfetched to believe they’d give you a tool that disrespects your country’s day/month/year ordering.

But like you led with “I’m investigating” so I’m just going to go match some gems now.

Prior years were much more giving.
But it’s also hard to contest free shit.
They aren’t Required to give us anything.

Oh the date stuff has definitely affected us before! Sorry to hear that you’re having to clean up mess regarding it, it’s never fun. Everyone should be using the clearly superior metric system for everything.

I wanted to be as transparent as possible about this issue. If possible I recommend contacting Xbox Live and seeing if you can get in on the goodies. If you try this, please post and let us know how it goes, so other players can follow in your footsteps if they offer you the promotion.

It might be that not all will get it on same date so just because you did not get it yet does not mean you will not get it in the coming days.

2 Likes

Hope so—I’d like some goodies! :hugs:

(But still waiting… :fearful: :man_shrugging: :crossed_fingers:)

2 Likes

I got exactly the same as pic provided by Rojo too. Unfortunately no +2 team slots as mentioned by OP.

that’s probably from the OP increasing VIP levels, which was probably in low numbers.

1 Like

Extra team slots would indeed be an awesome birthday gift

Calling all heroes…well I guess not because I never got a code.

2 Likes

Still no code here, either :pensive:

Might be just Xbox gold members

Too late now.

Maybe next year?

I am Xbox Gold + Gamepass so that is definitely not the case.

I am a Xbox gold member and did not get it they sent it out only randomly. We are just out of luck and it does not matter much to the dev what we say they are going push it back to Microsoft fault like clockwork!! End of story

If only there was an established name for that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Unfortunately this is not something we released, and as it was arranged by first party, we cannot help further. We are sorry. :frowning: