Good Nimue teams?

I got extraordinarily lucky and pulled her out of 10 event keys. I’m trying to figure out a good team she can fit into.

2 Likes

I suggest trying her with Crimson Bat.

As you match Green gems for her spell the first enemy will lose HP and it enables extra Skull damage from C. Bat, then her spell can create skulls to capitalize on this advantage, gain extra turns and even refill her spell again to keep it going.

Having two other troops that are Brown and Yellow and with True damage and/or mana generation would cover all colors and also maintain the focus about damage ignoring armor on the whole team.

Mountain Crusher on the hero would probably be a good choice, and Moloch provides some Mana Drain to deal with some situations too, such as preventing a spell from the “new” first enemy (if C. Bat already killed the original first enemy).

I’d run:

Bat
Bat
Valkyrie
Nimue

2 Likes

I personally enjoy running her in a silence team. It’s slower than running her with an exploder, but it’s deadly and would work well as a defense team.

I quite like pairing her with Silent Sentinel for this.

3 Likes

I’ve been using her with Silent Sentinel and Undine (and possibly Merlion), still experimenting with the Undine/Merlion part though.

6 Likes