Gold keys plan?

Sin of Miraj will probably be the lastest kingdom for as least a year. That also mean hoarding thousands of gold keys for new kingdom every 3/4 months won’t be a thing for a while. So I’m curious about what is other players’ plan for spend them. Please help me decide!

• Nothing. Gotta save them just in case.
  • Saving untill reaching X, then open the rest.
  • Open once in a while for extra gems and more glory to buy event keys.
  • Open them ALL!! (until more info is available)

0 voters

1 Like

Only buy a few copies of new commons and rares in glory shop and every few months ascend them to mythic with the gold keys.

4 Likes

Like you, I hadn’t decided yet. I blew all mine on Sin of Miraj, so I’ve got a while of building up before I have to decide anyway.

I suspect at some stage I’ll work out (if some nice forumer doesn’t do it first) how many Gold Keys I need to pretty much guarantee maxing new Commons in a new Kingdom and then use the rest above that cap. Up until now, I’d been using a combination Gold Key/actual Gold reserve against new Kingdoms, but the Underworld might chew up more Gold so I think a full Gold Key reserve will be optimal given the new Kingdom delay.

1 Like

With the new system, players only have to have 1 copies of all troops to reach 5 stars, rarity doesn’t matter much unlike previous system. So in Sin of Miraj, I only open them just for getting Sloth to Mythic, as rare cards will come later from glory keys in monthly Mythic opening, the rest is covered by Event keys.

I think the number is around 50K, but with more common/rare troops being released, it might get bigger. That’s why I leave it as X in the poll.

I took sloth to mythic and the rares only JUST made it to legendary. Iirc it was 30k keys.

1 Like

Some of us like to compete on the GoWDB Ascension leaderboard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Fleg, I think I used around 30,000 gold keys too, and then used glory keys to get the Rares to mythic.

1 Like

The Sin of Miraj rares took way too much effort to make mythic. I’m not opening Gold keys again until I need to. Maybe I’ll hit 100k+ Gold keys…

2 Likes

It’s “Sin of Maraj”.

Oh… Can I blame auto correct? :smile:

meh. Still a Mirage to me.

I rarely spend gold keys for anything so no big deal to me.

Do you really think we won’t get a Kingdom for a year? I’m guessing we will have another Kingdom before Easter.

Or on Easter.

Bunny Kingdom.

I only used ~30k for SoM. I haven’t decided but likely my “X” will be between 30k and 50k

2 Likes

The devs plan to concentrate on the Underworld and factions. There are plans to add 1 faction per month, so it would take more than 2 years to all factions to each overworld kingdom.