Gold Hoarding -- How much and why?

“And a whole lot more” Equates to a whole lot of Sacred Treasures…

There came a point where even the Lamps were a waste of gold, and I only reached 353.

3 Likes

According to Hoard Master
All the way from level 1 to 1000, you’ll need 1001 Sacred Treasures and 133.4M gold.
If you haven’t collected (in total including spent) 1001 Sacred Treasures, then maybe something like

200 Sacred Trasure, 500 Genie Lamp, 1250 Kings Crown, 3010 Priest Chalice and 504M gold

1 Like

100mil+ for the biggest Christmas LT dump ever! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Make sure you stretch it out day-to-day, or else some guildmates might miss out as their mailboxes become full!

I believe if you do it in one go not 1M by 1M, the inbox item says “your guildmate has completed X guild tasks” - 1 inbox item. Although the times I’ve seen that, it’s preceded by several single-LT items, so it might kick in after the first few.

That’s not an issue anymore.
They combine them now. All of them if it even thinks it’s getting full.

It can’t combine LT if there’s mail generated in between them. But as long as the player collects the mail daily and whenever they are doing pvp up to tier 1 or a new faction… They should be fine.

I figured the “Limit of 100 in mailbox” just meant it would show 100 at a time, not that past-100 would disappear.

My bad — just didn’t want someone having a sad Christmas like two years ago