Gold cap (again)

Continuing the discussion from [Known Issue] Game breaking bug: too much gold on account:

Since the discussion got locked, but you @Kafka felt the urge to twist the knife in the existing wound, so please allow me to respond.

Isn’t it remarkable that my leader - who was mistakenly banned for having too much gold on his account, isn’t even the most active member in Sons of Anarchy?

If you claim: “That’s impossible, he must be a cheater - hence the 0.008%”, then anyone more active than our leader is a cheater by default? Then you can instantly remove a couple more Anarchists from the game.
Also, try ‘daily active players’ instead of ‘monthly’, that percentage would be quite a bit higher.
And that reflects the reality a bit more when it comes down to comparing players of the same calibre.
Or make it easier on everyone, and compare the top 300 most active players.

All my Guild leader did was playing for gold, for an extensive amount of time. His only mistake was that Christmas didn’t came in September, or he would have gotten rid of most of his gold.

As you might be aware, it’s not too hard to raise a lot of gold in this game. Provided you have the right team, some sort of VIP (higher is better) and Ring of Wonder active.

Since I’m able to make at least 40-45-50 mil gold each week (net profit), I’m really looking forward to that headsup from you. Because I’m not slowing down.

Older screenshot too, not going to make it that easy to identify me. I’m one of 29 in Sons of Anarchy.
Of course you’re given a bit more time, because I won’t spend anymore cash. So Ring of Wonder will go away. Hurts you more than me, I’m sure.
While your snooping around into my account, please also look if I don’t have too many keys. That’s quite possible after hoarding everything for 9 years.

Before I forget. When you do feel like banning me, figure out who my father is and ban him as well (same IP, shouldn’t be too hard). That will teach that 82 year old a lesson or two, won’t you agree?
Also playing for 9 years, also in Anarchy, must be a cheater as well. Not a typo… 82 years old.

gold6

7 Likes

“Gold” would not be my primary factor to weigh out “activity” ingame.
But I respect the goals of others.
Sure, all it takes is time invested and commitment to farm massive gold amounts, some vip level and other p2w buy-ins surely also won’t hurt and if you hoard it you can quickly get to a certain questioanble threshhold point we discuss since weeks.

Why isn’t there a flood of topics and messages of the exactly 29 guild members completely supporting their trustworthy banned leader? Not sure if that would make a difference, but would be a big statement. Not that you or the other guild members should have to display that cohesion in the first place - if really innocent! - but most likely wouldn’t hurt the case either.

You’d be surprised on the things you learn about people you don’t personally know or care about - other than doing your job - f.e. when fixing old PCs for people because of the findings as a side business. What people expect: some lovely old photos, videos, data of a deceased persons PC. Findigns they normally get: (ugly) rated-r stuff and overall a new perspective. “Who could’ve thought…”
Fight together for what you believe in. Be prepared. Never trust anyone.

1 Like

Why would we?
We already had a few members who received a forum ban for a month, and others got away with a warning with an instantly vanished thread.

Our Guild Family is 150 players strong. You want to see Sons members pledge their allegiance to their Leader? Then it’s a cry-out for flooding the message board.

3 Likes

Thread closed. Bans are not to be discussed on the forum.

2 Likes