Gnome resurrection

Economy-wise, they added many more gem sinks with the two new game modes. Would it have really hurt players to gain gems on occasion? This gave new players a chance to get gems and other resources without being in a top of the line guild. It’d be nice if more people reached further into the game without getting stuck at the TDS is the best troop ever phase.

At the frequency that new Legendaries have been showing up in event chests, those gems would have equaled it out. Now its really running the players dry.

3 Likes

Uhmm…

Maybe. But, I doubt that is how most will respond.

Personally, I went from planning to actually play explore to tossing explore in the dumpster again.
I’ve always “hated” explore. For the first time, I was excited to play it. I love troop spawn surprises like the Moa event. However, with a spawn rate so low as to be non-existent, I won’t bother. And, that is sad because I was initially excited about gnomes.

As a side note:
I’d rather see them give away less treasure with the gnomes instead of nerfing their appearance so heavily.

15 Likes

yeah i think everyone agree with this for sure

7 Likes

The gnome nerf is ridiculous.

While I agree the rate at which they were appearing at first was high, now it is ridiculously low. Hundreds of matches played and no gnome for hours. I think gnomes should be about 1 in 30 matches, which is about twice as rare as an arcane/celestial. That’s a pretty good balance. The current drop rate has absolutely ruined gnomes.

To be clear, the drop rate is incredibly low at this point, let’s say 1 in 500 as an example.
Now, one in maybe 5-6 gnomes drops a vault key, great.
When you play using a vault key there is a “very low chance” at getting a copy of the legendary vault keeper troop. When you factor all this together, what are we looking at as an average number of matches to get even 1 copy of this troop let alone get it to mythic? 2500 matches just to get 1 vault key. 20 vault keys to get a copy of the troop? 50? How many hundreds of thousands of matches do the devs expect us to play to get this troop to mythic?

Devs ruined the fun of this patch by their nerf. Please fix ASAP

9 Likes

so i guess 3-4 gnomes in 2 and a half hours was to much? what a joke Im not gonna spend 6+ hours looking for a gnome… why can’t devs just leave things alone. It made explore worth doing… Deffinately annoyed witj this trash nerf.

8 Likes

Great side note. Drop the rewards of the Gnomes by half or so, but let their appearance be the same. (maybe) How I wanted that Vault Key…pfft…

3 Likes

Apparently I’m dumb when it comes to the new game modes because I can’t click on them yet and so have no idea how many gems they will take. I’ve also looked around for that shop mentioned in the patch notes and found it nowhere. So yeah, I’m obviously missing stuff there…

so instead of droping rate , reduce the rewards would be better solution

instead of 3 event key just give 1
instead of 3 gems key just give 1
instead of 20 gems just give 5 gems

and leave the vault battle as it is since the vault key were already rare

2 Likes

Where are people getting this 1 in 500 number? Has anyone even gotten a gnome to spawn in the last hour??

3 Likes

how about make them spawn more in pvp than they do in explore? The nerfs they put in this game is rediculous, I have been a day 1 console player and i have never been annoyed so much with a nerf before…

1 Like

No idea. I’m pretty sure I’m above 600 battles without Gnome.

1 Like

Unfortunately when gnomes released there was a bug where they were appearing more often than they should have been. We reverted this to how we originally intended gnomes to be, which is what you are seeing now. Please keep in mind that the future Vault Events will offer a high chance to encounter gnomes similar to the frequency you saw when they first released. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, its can, but I’m very skeptical what/if any other alternative cost would be.

1 Like

lol very nice way to kill the hype, it’s like having sex relation and been interrupted right before the end :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As I said before ZERO on Console. In my Guild and ALL players in Global chat.

2 Likes

I did read that, but I didn’t see that shop anywhere. I don’t know how much it will cost, I dunno if I even want it and even if, it’s a one-time sink until all tiers are purchased while Gnomes are to stay. I don’t feel like this is a sink big enough to justify the initial Gnome rate. Nothing that’s a one-time thing really is.

I’m assuming its per event. Not a one time thing

1 Like

haha so you are saying they are impossible to find… over 1500$ I habe thrown at this game, what a damn joke.

Not many can even do that, 2 hours a day is a lot really.

At first I assumed the additional income was another attempt to water down competitive guilds by giving resources to all regardless of affiliation.

2 Likes

@Cyrup please pass the words, we want less rewards but more gnome

1 Like