Gnoma palooza problem

xbox:

Screenshot or image:

I crafted gnoma palooza on sunday but all I got was a clock counting down on the screen and the music:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

Sunday 31-10-21
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Did you play a battle after you had done crafting?

How palooza works is that for 15 minutes after crafting (for as long as the timer and music is present) every PvP and explore battle gives you 4 gnomes as enemies instead of ordinary troops.
Once crafted, it can not be paused or saved for later - the countdown timer starts immediately and does not stop until running out.

So, if you just crafted it but didn’t actually play PvP or explore afterwards, you have, unfortunately, wasted it.

9 Likes

Hey @ZoRaven

@Dust_Angel is all over it! But as they have already asked, had you completed any battles after crafting?

If you had and completed the relevant & had any issues, please send through a ticket through to Support and we can investigate this further for you!

But unfortunately, if you had crafted the GAP and then did not complete any battles then you would not receive anything.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2: