Global Chat on the Forums!

1 Like

http://img54.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP3d3dy5naWYta2luZy5jb20vZmlsZXMvdVNlcnMvZ2lmLWtpbmctNjFlYmU0NjBhMTJkMTBjYjY0YjA3ZmUwZDRhOTIxYjMuZ2lm.gif

1 Like

Congratulations peopleā€¦ Pfftā€¦

Broken twigs yo

1 Like

what u mean brudda?

1 Like

1 Like

So after I move from CS they get this awesome piece of fun.
I got screwed.

how come that update got approved to release with that text and graphics? :thinking:
i honestly dont understand
they have years of experience how come they have nobody to recognise is that thing readable?
i mean i really dont understand, how can that happen? :thinking::roll_eyes:
someone explain to me please :worried:

and they knew that ā€œreadabilityā€ is an important aspect, since the fuss with unity chat window was there not long agoā€¦

i really want to know why, what were they thinking? :worried:

5 Likes

Happy thought of the day:

• so glad i have one phone with gems of war not updated! :smiley:
1 Like

Yep. It looks really amateur-ish to me. It sucks so bad. All that wasted space on the screen. Canā€™t even see how much mana a troop hasā€¦wtf!

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Anyone wanna talk about anything other than the UI changes?

im thinking about quitting forum, dunno how, and the decision hasnt been made but i dont really wanna turn into a hateful troll soā€¦ if there was a fair chance to come back to game one day and still get a good shot at the collection id just quit the game alltogether. but i know with the way this game works i could never be able to fill the gaps so i cant even quit the game unless im sure i never want to come back to itā€¦ :tired_face:

how many games can proudly say that you will need physical years to reach end game (mythic completion)?

so yeah, thats a different topic then the uiā€¦

1 Like

I quit the game and forum for months. I came back when they introduced crafting. When I left, I had a complete collection. At this point, Iā€™m only missing 3 troops that were introduced during that time I was missing. Two of the missing are base mythics Iā€™ll be able to craft. The other is an ultra rare Iā€™ll be able to get during the Pridelands event. So, catching up is doable if you already have a large gem and keys stash.

That said, you might suffer if meta troops come out during that time. I was lucky enough to get Wisp and Forest Troll from chests eventually. But, they arenā€™t leveled to mythic, which they would have been if I was in the game the day they came out. This isnā€™t a game changer for me since I have other strong troops, but it is a bit of a frustration for GW.

Long story short, you can take a break for some months and still have a chance at a complete collection because of crafting.

(Full Disclosure: Iā€™m in a top 6 guild that gets a decent influx of resources. So, that may make a difference.)

2 Likes

just playing the game with no breaks, im still missing 3 mythics (im actually considering myself lucky that it is only 3)
there is nothing close to a ā€œStashā€
so with the crafting (and my current crafting resources) ill probably be able to compelte my collection. but if i quit, i certainly wont be able to

it does

1 Like

Yea, that is a difficult spot if your ultimate goal is a complete collection.

Frankly, the only reason I came back is because of crafting. I knew that Iā€™d be able to get the two base mythics I was missing.

i merely see the crafting as a backup for the missing mythics for the times when you do play and get crafting materials

but the months you dont - you cant craft a thing since you arent making any materials either

1 Like

Im so pissed. Got one foot out the door. How do I delete this account? @Vangor @Eika @Lyya @Strat @Stan and many moreā€¦thanks for all the info even if I never directly asked for it.

3 Likes

@efh313 have you noticed my snazzy new title?

3 Likes