Glaycion - wiithout Bloodhammer? Teams?

I have drawn Glaycion and he looks pretty awsome for me on the first glance. :slight_smile:
I googled a litte and find out, that he works pretty well with King Bloodhammer to create a skull spam team. Sadly I have no Bloodhammer yet. :confused:
So, is Glaycion useless until I get Bloodhammer too or how can I use Glaycion without him?
I have got Ishbaala, who can create a lot of skulls, whould it make sense to use her, until I got Bloodhammer?

Definitely not useless. You’re on the right track, Ishbaala or any other skull generating team would be excellent with Glaycion. Ideally you want a brown or purple generator to actually charge him - either that or put him in front of the other skull generator/s and use something to get THEM mana.

Or any standard looping team that generates brown or purple.

For instance:

Glaycion
Ishbaala
Mercy
Infernus

Or

Glaycion
Ishbaala
Giant Spider
Forest Guardian

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Sadly I have no Mercy, Infernus or Forest Guardian yet.

TDS
Giant Spider
Glaycion
Pharos Ra

No TDS and Pharos Ra yet. XD

Glaycion
Apothecary
Alchemist
Ishbaala

Not perfect but easy to get other troops as you have Ish. Apoth fils Glaycion and Alc - Alc supplies Ish.

Not ideal, probably too much yellow on board but may be workable as glaycion converts yellowback for apothecary to blue.

Wow, thanks, sounds interessting. :slight_smile:
Is there a chance to fill in my hero? Except for soul farming I always use my hero. It’s more a “roleplaying thing” ^^* …