Gifts (12 days)

12 Rocs a’rocking

We’ve had rocs already!

But you can never have enough.

1 Like

We get Bright Forest Tomorrow.

Source? my dad works at Nintendo.

I would love some diamonds tomorrow. I am far away from crafting anything right now, but especially with some people being just short a bit of being able to craft Pharos-Ra, I would really like some to give more people a chance to make use of that big chicken Christmas miracle the devs gave us. :slight_smile:

That said, I don’t even know what this 12-days-tradition is (we don’t have it in Germany), so I am not even sure what all the small, cute, messages attached with the gifts are about, but heck, I love gifts and it was like a slightly shorter advent calendar (that’s what we in Germany have - 24 days of eating chocolate every morning, as we celebrate on the 24th, not the 25th). But I really, really liked the free stuff. Free stuff is good stuff! Thank you, devs!

If you need plague i got 10 just pick what you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the dwarven gates and the three vip keys.

2 Likes

Thank you for these gifts, they were the only gifts I got this Christmas.

One of the guildies got the new mythic from the three keys!

2 Likes

Got Skadi with 150 gem keys 50 event keys and than in 500 glory keys.

Skadi won’t drop from event keys until the kingdom is Glacial Peaks.

2 Likes

Loads of people on Facebook saying they never got her from event keys, I’m amazed how many people still don’t understand what event keys are for.

2 Likes

Yeah half of this keys was coral golems ((

I do understand but event keys sometimes drop something random(not event or kingdom)

Not mythic troops that aren’t associated with the event kingdom. There was a blighted lands event a month ago that was dropping infernus instead of abynissia but that was unintentional.

It was Broken Spire that was Infernus or Abynissia, but close enough

I thought it was the other way around as it was the Erinyes event and that’s a blighted lands troop, not broken spire.
Not close enough.
:wink:

I just want to thank @Sirrian @Cyrup @Saltypatra @Kafka @Nimhain @Ozball again for the cool 12 days of Christmas gifts. I had ignored the 3 VIP keys we got until on a whim today, after blowing a bunch of glory & gem keys for voice of Orpheus with no luck, I used 1 of them. Wouldn’t ya know it, there he was!

Best long-term Christmas gift ever! I’llll be saving the other 2 for last-ditch attempts at the next 2 mythics :sunglasses:

10 Likes